lolololololol, I hate forgetting songs!

So I'm guessing you were high like all night long. Nice way to spend a Friday night.

a) This video is from a couple of weeks ago
b) I spend my Friday night's doing what makes me happy, and in this case it was just relaxing from a long day of work - I'm sorry if this bothers you :)

And Petrovsk, yeah, I had only heard the song a handful of times, and since I've only ever listened to it on their myspace, I couldn't find it in my media library, making my search all the more trying! :D

WHERE ARE YOU AND IN WHAT CONDITION ARE YOU?
this video never gets old

I don't know why, but when I hear "Where are you and in what condition are you?" I keep thinking of the Arnold line from Kindergarten Cop "Who are you and what does your daddy do?" - they both have the same sort of rhythmic feel :) Just imagine both lines with a strong Austrian accent.

i just dig the fact that it's a grammatical mindfuck, even though I can't actually see anything wrong with the grammar.

I'm so going to write that line in my next song

edit: I already got a melody for it.

whereareyouandinwhatconditionareyou.png

Hahaha, you can keep the royalties Anssi, just as long as I get credit in the liner notes :lol: And Jind, being a massive Austrian Oak fan, that's an association I can definitely jive with :headbang: (though it's actually "who is your daddy, and what does he do" :D)

I'm so going to write that line in my next song

I was just jamming some chords and I remembered this thread :lol: So I came up with some fast lyrics, needs this kinda whiny sound to it, a la Papa Roach. Now I just have problem that I need to transcript the melody and chords from my head. I can hum it, but for some reason I just can't get it down on paper or on guitar.

LATE NIGHT MYSTERY

verse:
there was this time
late at one night
laying in bed
with this song in my head
The riff was tight
and I thought "alright,
take a glass of wine,
ask friends online"

chorus:
it's late at night