lolololololol, I hate forgetting songs!

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
So yeah, slightly high, and had a riff pop into my head that for the life of me I could not remember what song it's from. So, I decided to make a video posing the question to you, the viewers! :D

Needless to say I didn't expect to end the riff quite so early, but that's par for the course when living with an insomniac mother looking for something to bitch at for her unrest :lol: BUT SERIOUSLY...what is this song? I keep wanting to say "Vehemence," but I don't think so - however, it's a similar style I think...very metallic guitars/semi-raw production, as I recall...

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO. I'm not sure if it's the idea of posting a question in the form of a youtube vid, or how stoned you are, or that your mom comes in and yells at you. But it's hilarious.

HAhahahahahahaha, well thank you Egan, hilarity was my chief intention (rather than portraying myself as a lowlife stoner who still lives with his parents, as perhaps could be an interpretation - FTR, I'm 22 and only 3 months out of college, and have been diligently working to try to begin a steady career so I can shred the riffs until all hours of the night with no pestering mothers to intrude on my fun! :D)

From now on, whenever I read one of your posts I'm going to be imagining Craig Bierko saying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha, that's funny. Dude you should be a narrator for some stuff, you really have a narrator/radio voice.

Haha, thanks man - better that than having a radio face! :D (I love that joke :lol: )

That's about as generic a metal riff can get

You know, it really is, isn't it :lol: Still, I *think* I remember it being from a pretty cool song, and more importantly I HAVE TO KNOW :mad:

Haha...this vid made my morning. Sounds like an Amon Amarth riff.

Hmm, that could be, I have most of their discography but am not intimately familiar with all of it...time for an AA rampage! :headbang:

That was some funny stuff.

Even though it's not that hilarious, for a reason your face and "move" at 0:34 cracks me up every time.
"Where are you and what condition are you?" :D

Haha, yeah, I can see how that question would seem a little out of left field, but what I meant is when she has insomnia she often reads in the living room right beneath me, where of course she can hear things louder than if she was trying to sleep, so often that's the only reason she comes up to berate me (and the "what condition are you [in]" line meant "are you even slightly asleep, or completely awake and looking for someone to blame?" :rolleyes: But I love her, and she admits she can be a total nutcase :D)

"Where are you and what condition are you?" Haha, that line could become a classic imo

Ok, I just watched it again, and I do say "IN what condition are you?" (I just mumble it, but at least my mastery of the English language endures through the haze :D)