LOLZGREG and DCB present: Deathcore from Hamburg, NY ;-)

Hey man,can you share details about melodic vocal chain and settings please?i like it so much..thank you

Hey man,can you share details about melodic vocal chain and settings please?i like it so much..thank you

thanks man!

mic : audio technica at 4040 >> mindprint envoice mk II >> focusrite saffire pro 56 >> cubase 5 >> TAL Tube Saturation (only slight amounts) >> UAD 2 LA2A (settings are program dependend..) >> UAD 2 1176 LN (also program depended, how i set it up)

i think one of the keys to have a pro sounding vocal is to ride the vocals,
i do that with my frontier alphatrack - just make sure every single nuance is there.

For Tuning i used Vari Audio, which is way quicker to handle,
i did all artifical harmonies with vari audio, copying the original track to a new track, then moved the notes where i wanted them.

the singer did a lot of harmonies too, so its all a mix of real harmonies and added artifical ones.

also : i triple tracked the vox, 1 center, 1 l, 1 r.

hope that helps!

wow that guitar tone sounds amazing. For the intro song (the first few seconds), is that something of theirs that you recorded? If so, how did you achieve that tone? Its sounds really cool and dissonant (is that the word im looking for?)

wow that guitar tone sounds amazing. For the intro song (the first few seconds), is that something of theirs that you recorded? If so, how did you achieve that tone? Its sounds really cool and dissonant (is that the word im looking for?)

hehe, its just one of the later harmony parts of the song that i reversed.

simple as that ! i just gave it a try and it sounded awesome ;-)

i love how a prodcution idea like this can put an atmosphere on even the most brootal sounding riffs and songs !