London Gig Canx

you can view a clip from deicide at dynamo here . (right click save as ...)

btw: please if you do have webspace to host a copy , please create a mirror. i'm running out of bandwidth pretty fast ......thx

christkiller said:
Great Video, Add More Or Where Did You Get That?

it was filmed last weekend at the dynamo open air festival in the Netherlands. unfortunately there aren't more clips from deicide. it was the only song recorded. :-(

KickAChristian, you should really get your facts straight before making such idiotic comments as you have done.

You clearly desire to suck Benton's cock, but don't disguise your lust by talking rubbish about issues you don't understand.

Your 'heros' are human, so there's every chance they're dickheads like the majority.

It's funny how countless bands have had no issues with Metallysée, yet a few (that already carry a bad reputation) do... hmmmmm.

Grow up!

Oh yeah, if Benton is reading this... remember the Irishman in Paris in November 2002? :wave:

KickAChristian said:
Hmmmm, 2 bands cancel European tours in one day, Metallysee the agents for both tours....I think I see a pattern here
2 events don't make a pattern. Unless you see a line as a pattern!

2 bands in one day. How many days have Metallysee been puttin on tours? Loads of bands have toured with no problems. And I'm sure if there were they would be sorted on the tour. Going home without playing 1 gig is just fuckin pathetic.

cairbre and jedifart, this is not the first time Deicide have had problems with metalysee, earlier in the year they booked them for a tour for dates where they were already touring the US, in fact it got as far as being advertised in the music magazines. Also Deicide refused to work with metalysee for many years as already stated.

Deicide and Dying Fetus are not the only bands who have had trouble with metalysee, just because bands havnt pulled from the tour does not mean they are not having problems with them.

Regarding Deicide's current tour Deicide are already working with another agent and are planning to redo the Euro tour soon.

i say deicide deserve more respect than what metallsyee gave them i would have also left on the first plane back to schedule another tour with better agents. HAIL DEICIDE I AM SEEING THEM ON THE U.S. TOUR

christkiller said:
i say deicide deserve more respect than what metallsyee gave them i would have also left on the first plane back to schedule another tour with better agents. HAIL DEICIDE I AM SEEING THEM ON THE U.S. TOUR

cool be sure to let us know how the gig is.

I've not seen them play any of the new stuff yet. I was hoping they were going to play some of the new material at the camden gig before christmas but they decided not 2

Filth said:
cool be sure to let us know how the gig is.

I've not seen them play any of the new stuff yet. I was hoping they were going to play some of the new material at the camden gig before christmas but they decided not 2

SHIT I'LL HAVE A BUCH OF PICS. HOPEFULLY VIDEO AND SIGNATURES........I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN I SAW THE LAST OCT. 29 NOW THIS YEAR ON MY B-DAY OCT.9.

jedifart said:
KickAChristian, you should really get your facts straight before making such idiotic comments as you have done.

You clearly desire to suck Benton's cock, but don't disguise your lust by talking rubbish about issues you don't understand.

Your 'heros' are human, so there's every chance they're dickheads like the majority.

It's funny how countless bands have had no issues with Metallysée, yet a few (that already carry a bad reputation) do... hmmmmm.

Grow up!

Oh yeah, if Benton is reading this... remember the Irishman in Paris in November 2002? :wave:

metalysee is lousy, take it from someone whos worked with them.