• One Man Stands

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Lone Justice

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
LONE JUSTICE!!
0670032549.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

TD said:
I voted for "One Man Stands" based entirely on always liking that song and that album. I'm pretty well take it or leave it w/ "Lone Justice." The only song off of STD I really truly dig is "AIR." But, POT, I love that whole record.
That's how I am. The Enemy, Lone Justice, AIR are songs I like on STD, but, POT is better and in my opinion, so is One Man Stands...but other opinions are obviously present...we should eliminate those. Opinions suck.

I voted for Tester.

Okay, so I didn't vote for it, because it wasn't one of the choices, but I'd much rather hear Tester than either of these two songs. Really, I'd just like to hear anything live at this point...and the guys missed their chance to come see me in Toronto, so now they'll have to come to Edmonton. :D

I want to change my vote. I voted for Lone Justice as I've been listening to STD a lot recently, but I just got POT back off one of my mates who I'd lent it to in an ANthrax conversion mission and I only got in back today. It's currently on its second successive spin.
I now want to vote for One Man Stands, I'd forgotten just how good that song is.

Not as good as "Blood" though

Keith Would said:
I want to change my vote. I voted for Lone Justice as I've been listening to STD a lot recently, but I just got POT back off one of my mates who I'd lent it to in an ANthrax conversion mission and I only got in back today. It's currently on its second successive spin.
I now want to vote for One Man Stands, I'd forgotten just how good that song is.

Not as good as "Blood" though
Woohoo