Lone Justice v. One Man Stands

Which would you rather hear live

• One Man Stands

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Lone Justice

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
Riehlthing said:
I'm not an LJ hater, I can't be, Stephen King is my favorite author and the Dark Tower series owns me, but as for songs, OMS is my pick. I think partly because Joey sounds better in my opinion on POT than on STD.

I think Joey sounds better in STD and even better on ATL than on POT. He just didn't really belong there in my opnion. Anthrax's music took a major step into where they're at now with POT.

AlexStomp said:
I think Joey sounds better in STD and even better on ATL than on POT. He just didn't really belong there in my opnion. Anthrax's music took a major step into where they're at now with POT.
Weird, cause I feel the opposite for ATL. I think John would own that album, and same with POT, but if you just went by how Joey sounded, and not even thought of John being on the album, Joey's voice sounded better to me on POT. Like, his singing on Belly of the Beast, Got The Time and One Man Stands was better than it was on anything before that. If he sang like that on those albums before, I would like them more. His voice on the earlier albums wasn't what I liked on those cds. POT was really the one that I was like, Yeah, Joey can sing.

Riehlthing said:
Weird, cause I feel the opposite for ATL. I think John would own that album, and same with POT, but if you just went by how Joey sounded, and not even thought of John being on the album, Joey's voice sounded better to me on POT. Like, his singing on Belly of the Beast, Got The Time and One Man Stands was better than it was on anything before that. If he sang like that on those albums before, I would like them more. His voice on the earlier albums wasn't what I liked on those cds. POT was really the one that I was like, Yeah, Joey can sing.

I agree I think POT is easily where Joey sounds best

I just got my DVD of Soldiers of Metal from CD Universe. It's funny as hell. In one of the interviews, Scott Ian mentions how much he'd love to play One Man Stands. j/k. It is funny though. Ty, Wanna borrow it?

My job is fun as hell. It's almost like being a rockstar, but kind of better. Bartending. I have only girl groupies which is a plus, I get to travel and I wake up at 11 everyday. I try to lay off the party drugs but they're there too. ONE MAN STANDS!!

I just bought POT from Best Buy. Does Island still print Anthrax CD's?? You can get just about anything of Anthrax from Island. I bought POT because my copy is all scratched up.