Long overdue, the "which is the best Vintersorg album?" thread

Which is, in your opinion, the best Vintersorg album?

• Till Fjälls

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ödemarkens Son

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Cosmic Genesis

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Visions from the Spiral Generator

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The Focusing Blur

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Solens Rötter

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
I voted Till Fjälls. For many reasons, actually. 1. That was the first I've ever heard Vintersorg(the band), while still listening to Otyg, but having not a clue it was the same guy. Strange, huh? I fell in love with that record and whoever Vintersorg was. I didn't really know much about it at all. By that time, ÖS had just came out and I rushed to buy Hedniskhjärtad (the local metal store wouldn't have OS in for a few more weeks). Even in Hedniskhjärtad, i fell in love, but when I finally bought Ödemarkens Son, it was entirely love after that.
I think why Till Fjälls is most special, is because if you hear Hedniskhjärtad, it is folk and good metal, but it was only an EP and with the more raw sound. I love the melodies, harmonies, music structure of Till Fjälls - the whole album is a good. I think. That is when the true sound evolved.
CG is really great, I think. Probably one of best. Visions is very well written. Focusing Blur... it is different, a lot more than anything else he had released, but still good. My least favorite, shall I say. Solens Rötter... I agree, it was like a part 2 of Cosmic Genesis. The spirit and sounds were still there but written differently. I find them all terriffic, but if I would personally had to choose, Till Fjälls would take the win in my book.
That is my vote and story.