long time, no see

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
a story:

[listhp]there once was a man from nantucket, who sat on a tuffet, eating his curds and whey, and whence came forth.....a midget on a zebra:

elgleno0bm.jpg

and he sayith: "it is by the king's decree, that all female poodles shall have macaroni and cheese stuffed into their vaginas every wednesday for a fortnight!" then he rode off into the sunset.

flabbergasted by this decree, he went on his merry way.

avanti2.gif

he then came upon a few men talking. upon reaching the men, one says, "so i was balls deep in this guy's ass.."

dimmu4yo.jpg

he decided not to join the conversation. so he hopped back on his polar bear and rode to the nearest town. while en route, he fell off the back of his glorious steed kind of like how i just fell out of my chair while leaning too far back.

so anywho, our hero finally reached the nearest town where he noticed that the population consisted of wiggers. he was nearly out of food and supplies, so he decided to enter this town to replenish.

wigg.jpg

he didn't understand the local dialect, known as ebonics, so he attempted to use the universal greeting, bah weep granna weep ninny bonn. but to his dismay, the only answer he got was, "break yo self, nucka!" it also seemed that the only music that was playing was that of limp bizkit and korn. he noticed where the abysmal racket they called music was coming from and ambled his way over and replaced the cd with a little ditty entitled "nargaroth - black metal ist krieg". this seemed to have rattled the wiggers a bit, as they were calling for his head on a platter. finding himself backed into a corner, he pulled out his mighty darkened schponglator to signal for help.

suddenly, from the grim and frostbitten kingdoms of the north, demonites flooded the town impaling the wiggers up the ass and in the ear with their petrified penile frost spears. upon decimating the wigger population one by one, the wiggers dying by the strongest of them all, the demonites made their way back to the north.

the moral of this story is that you should never give a suppository to an elephant because your poodle will get stuck in the heating vent.

oh, and by nolordy's request:

picture29my.jpg

my shaven left testicle :loco:

[/listhp]