metalhead owns the wigger

metalskater7 said:
some wiggers have been starting with me and my friends for quite a while
tonight me and my friends were at the local venue because my friends band had a show after the show we were all worn out from playing and the pits so as the band is taking their equiptment outside these dumb wiggers pull up in 3 cars
their fighting with my friend over fighting one on one and he doesn't want to because he knows stupid wiggers don't know the meaning of one on one
so then the wigger leader says wheres eric who is my friend everyone likes to pick on him, finds him and punches him in the jaw, eric busted the guys lip open and smashed his head into a concrete wall and then jsut as frank said all the wiggers jumped in, then it was all broken up and turned into a verbal arguement and almost started again when some dumb wigger got in my face because i was screaming at him
soon thw wiggers hopped in their cars and drove off to tend to their dumb leader when they saw the venue owners come out
dumb frigen wiggers got owned tonight and im very proud of me, my friends, and all the people that supported us when these pussies showed up

Haha! Yeah when wiggers say "one on one" they're talking about equivalent mental capacity. Nice work, anyway.