Look what my wife did yesterday.

my roomie hit a deer last year, said a piercing antler dodged his face by inches and his car was covered in ragu. lost my first car into a tree via the boston suburbs icy roads =[

did anyone notice that the front-most car in that shelton pic was on the way back from picking up their christmas tree?? bet that interrupted the flow of their day =[

Bahahahahahhaa, a Canadian American hick, that's a new one :loco:

Hardly. My day job is "autoworker." I'm just suggesting a vehicle that would be better suited for the weather.

...I've also been driving one around this week as a loaner. Handles like a dream, loads of power (ridiculous amounts, actually), very luxurious.

Hardly. My day job is "autoworker." I'm just suggesting a vehicle that would be better suited for the weather.

...I've also been driving one around this week as a loaner. Handles like a dream, loads of power (ridiculous amounts, actually), very luxurious.

I almost bought one a while ago - the one with the "mega cab" - it's a really nice truck, now that they got rid of the prior (seriously ugly) body style. And damn... the mega-cab makes the thing cavernous inside! My F-150 is still kicking ass though - 190k miles on it and not an issue to speak of. :kickass:

And Jind, jesus fucking christ that's ridiculous; how steep of a dropoff is that on the right? Did any cars roll down there?

I've been up 110 several times and if I recall it's a pretty good drop, but has guard rails. I don't believe any cars went over down the hill.From what I saw 69 people were treated at the scene of the accident and 6 went to the hospital with no life threatening injuries. But I watched a news story about it last night and they showed this little local garage they towed all the cars to - it looked like a junk yard. I can't believe all the damage that was done yet no one got seriously hurt.

Gwt her an 88 GMC suburban theres so much steel in those things u could hit godzilas dick an still be fine i cant count how many times ive gotten smashed in mine and been fine pluss i about a grand everytime i get hit/