Looking for Dark Tranquillity Posters

Xarcostus

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2007
Upstate New York
Hey,

I've been searching around the net lately for DT posters, but all I've found are some tour promo posters on eBay. Does anyone know any sites (US or EU) that sell regular band art posters (not the fabric kind)? Any information would be great. Thanks!

Xar

I think DT is one of the few bands that never released official posters. All posters of DT out there are promotional stuff or gig/tour promotional stuff, there is no merchandising posters, as far as I know.

I have to agree with Newton but there is the possibillity to use one of their promotional pictures that have resolution high enough to let a photo store around the corner (there are also stores for that on the internet) print it in the size you desire. That is what I did (payed 15 €/about 18$ for a normal sized poster (70 x 90cm, about 2 1/3 x 3 feet).

The thread I started (you should find plenty of info there and the forum members you could turn to. I am sure they will be as helpful to you as they were for me):
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/dark-tranquillity/286295-pictures-posters.html