Looking for very similar artists of Children of Bodom

HomerJ_123 said:
^ get a knife and do suicide

You just crossed the line between being cool and being a kid. What the person stated that made you react like that was good text. Every time anyone opens up just the tiniest bit, you go 'kill yourself emo gay, oh I'm so cool.' You don't have to die but I'd appreciate if you left this board or at least swallowed your own shit.

goril200.jpg

Joonas Lehtonen said:
You just crossed the line between being cool and being a kid. What the person stated that made you react like that was good text. Every time anyone opens up just the tiniest bit, you go 'kill yourself emo gay, oh I'm so cool.' You don't have to die but I'd appreciate if you left this board or at least swallowed your own shit.

goril200.jpg

shut the fuck up!! a METAL BOARD is not the place to OPEN UP.

CliffBurton said:
pre-phil Pantera is gayer than buttsex :erk:

If you listen to sinergy and like the Female vocals, definatly go for Nightwish. Not as heavy and much more on the power metal side, but it is awesome.

I didn't say they weren't,XD.I only tried to help,and even they can sound gay,Dimmebag Darrell always is Dimmebag Darrell and the guitars are good.
Oh!,and by the way,not all of Pantera power metal cds are pre-Phil,the last(Power metal)is with Phil.

Xeik said:
Great post,but you're confusing me with all those paranthesis :loco:
The female vocals in Arch Enemy (performed by Angela Gossow) are great ^^ I wish I could growl like her.

I agree,they're great,but this doesn't mean they're not distortioned(not pretending with this to underrate them,because I also like Arch Enemy).
Sorry about the parenthesis,next time I'll try to write less.