Music Similar to Children of Bodom?

I was just reading one of my latest BWBK magazines and there is an article on the band - IMPERANON.

The first sentence in the first paragraph of their feature says...

New Finnish hopefuls Imperanon have one strike against them right out of the box: their debut album album Stained is automatically pegged as Children of Bodom worship.

Okay, thanks for everything you guys. I'm going to get an iPod for Christmas and when I was searching WinMX I couldn't find many songs so does anyone know if iTunes has a lot of music like this?

Thanks!

i dunno how Finntroll or Windir sound similar enough to CoB that there's any comparison worthy of making, except that none of them havr clean vocals.

.Scissors. said:
Harsh vocals and melody, mainly.

Haha there's absolutely no similarity between the folk-y melodies that comprise a large amount of Windir's melody catalog and the annoying over the top guitar-battle-esque solo self-indulgence of CoB. Nothing at all.

:lol: Arsis sounding like CoB. Listen, I know a guy who knows a guy whose dog's aunt's uncle's sister is an otologist, maybe I can get you people who posted completely irrelevant bands some free appointments, k?

bodom's an awesome band, and i honestly think that no bands really sound that similar to it.

the closest imo are probably skyfire, wintersun, and norther