Looking forward to seeing Motorhead!

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
That's one of the fringe benefits of doing festivals, you get to see a lot of killer bands.

Lots of great bands at Bang Your Head, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Motorhead. I haven't seen them for years and I love the new album.

Should be killer!

Mark

I saw Motorhead last summer I think... I think they came through with Maiden. They were great, but we were stuck in the outskirts of the seating area so it wasn't that lively. There was a small pack of drunks that made it interesting though. They claimed to have come solely for Motorhead despite the fact that they had shown up midway through their set, and then proceeded to make so much noise as if to appear that they were in fact not there to see Lemmy and friends.

Then Maiden came on and they got pretty pissed and started booing.

How friggin drunk do you have to be to dislike Maiden?

I saw Motorhead with Anthrax like 3 years ago at the stone pony in Asbury Park, NJ and it was one of the best shows i've ever been to! Motorhead are such a killer live band, i cant wait till lemmy and crew hit the Starland Ballroom on March 9th, should be a good one!!

Motorhead... In spite of the fact that I was in diapers when "Overkill" came out, I have some fond Motorhead memories.
The first time I saw them was a couple of years ago at a club called Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel. Towards the end of the show, a couple of my buddies got worn out and couldn't take any more Motorhead, so they waited for us outside. When we met up outside afterwards, they told me "Dude, you missed all the action!"
Apparently, some punk had been having trouble with the pay phone outside. Eventually, he got so pissed off he charged right at the phone and knocked it down.
Amazing what people can and will do after a little 'Head!:yow::loco::puke: