Who's everyone looking forward to seeing for PPXV?

Blitz is always great with the fans from my experience. I remember standing at the side of the stage with him smoking a cigarette during a Merit Gant solo and he was so fucking awesome!
They were accessible to the fans after that show too.

I think he'll mingle, he doesn't play rock star like some

That would be awesome.. I've seen him at a couple of shows where he just seemed to want to get out of there after their set despite the fans that were waiting. Of course, I say that having no idea what kind of mood he was in those two days, so I have no frame of reference. PP seems to be a really unique situation with the signing, so I'm sure it'll all just be fine. :)

In order of the list on ppusa's facebook:

DGM: OMG OMG OMG

Pagan's Mind: :-D

Stratovarius: SUPER Excited for this, they're amazing they're gonna slay

Seventh Wonder: YES.

Leprous: I've been hoping to see them for a while.

Orden Ogan: When I heard Orden Ogan was on the bill I knew I was sold 1000%

Jon Oliva's Pain: Just for the love of God don't play When the Crowds are Gone.

Masterplan: YES

Voodoo Circle: never heard of them before the promo video but what a lineup, and after listening to them WHAT A BAND!

The other bands on the bill are good, I am not excited about Overkill. but these bands that I listed off such a g

Honestly this is the greatest lineup I've ever seen. I can't think of a better one. That said I really really hope we don't hear "when the crowds are gone". This festival is just so very special!

Jon Oliva's Pain: Just for the love of God don't play When the Crowds are Gone.

This.. Streets is almost 70 minutes long, so there'll be about 20 minutes of other songs and talking.. I can see everyone praying not to hear this classic Savatage song..

Of course, if a 2015 roster video doesn't play Friday night, that'd be much more obvious...

I had Agony tattooed on my right inner bicep and Ecstasy on my left inner bicep last spring.. that sums up how JOPs set is going to feel if this year is the last.

This.. Streets is almost 70 minutes long, so there'll be about 20 minutes of other songs and talking.. I can see everyone praying not to hear this classic Savatage song..

Of course, if a 2015 roster video doesn't play Friday night, that'd be much more obvious....

I just think that #1 if they don't play a new roster video friday night, and #2 if JOP plays this song it will put a damper on such an amazing weekend..

You're assuming they'll only do 90 minutes; I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 2 hour set.

One could only hope. The last time I saw them was in Dallas on 9.16.2001 with Damond and Jon sharing lead vocals, and due to the tragedy just a few days before, the show was somewhat subdued.

They played a long 2+ hour set covering just about everything but FFTR, but it wasn't the same because of the way everyone was feeling.