looks like bass player went bald

Lady Valerie, I believe you misunderstsood my statement. I'm interested in seeing Mendez's new 'do. It's kind of cool iyam. What I'm getting at is that a haircut will not change how he plays. And I couldn't agree with you more that the members of Opeth are people who do more than make music. As people go (especially metal people), they seem pretty decent. Good folk in my book. :)

Yah, I really doubt anyone here actually believes his haircut will change the way he plays...

by reading threads like this one, I get to understand better why the crowd at opeth shows are so strange ...
talking about over-analyzing shit! he cut his hair, we have a laugh, ... nobody seems to mind the photoshopeth thread. we're metal fans for fuck sake! what happened to drinking beer, acting stupid and having some fun?

by reading threads like this one, I get to understand better why the crowd at opeth shows are so strange ...
talking about over-analyzing shit! he cut his hair, we have a laugh, ... nobody seems to mind the photoshopeth thread. we're metal fans for fuck sake! what happened to drinking beer, acting stupid and having some fun?

1000% agreed with ya.
And I do everything you wrote. In fact I'd buy you a beer. :kickass:

and that's why you never let anyone besides girlfriends or really good friends take scissors anywhere near your hair, one little fuck up will ruin years of growth

Reminded me of Mike Inez on the Unplugged, 'Friends don't let friends, get friends haircuts' written on his bass. :lol:

I'm waiting for the thread about how bass's haircut is roadrunner's fault

I'm seriously seeing this coming, just give them 2 more weeks.

imo i doubt if his epic headbanging would look as cool without teh hair

I'm pretty lazy to look up on the internet, he really did cut it off?
Well...It was good to see him doing his fucking windmill while it lasted. :erk:

I don't think the majority of the people on this forum are true metal fans..:erk:

Is this post implying true metal fans would shun him for cutting his hair? Is a lack of long flowing locks UNMETAL?

Does this mean that true metal artists become unmetal as soon as their genes kick in and their hair falls out, unless they wear a toupee so their stupid fans don't notice?

SR_worcester02.jpg

strapping_young_lad.jpg