Looky what I got whilst seeing AA

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Fuck that show was amazing. Can't beleive how awesome Amon Amarth was. Best night of my life. So to add to the awesome-ness I decided it was finally time to get this done. It's a crappy webcam picture until I get my good ones developed.

Picture34.jpg

100_0215.jpg

Johan and I discussed it. Been thinking about it for nearly a year now and it was the perfect opportunity. People who know me will understand :) Plus praise from Johan instead of him being insulted it wasn't an AA tattoo.

I would be a poser if I decided to get AA just because I saw them Mr."#1 Amon Amarth Fan"

sweet tattoo, but there is alot of black there and over time it could end up being just a black splodge....i think
correct me if im wrong

I imagine you'll be regretting that

I imagine you havent ever enjoyed pleasures that life offers.

Assumptions are so silly :) It's dedication to a band that has been my favorite for nearly 6 years. Even Odin himself couldn't sway my mind on this matter. But even if it did happen, it would be a tribute to what influenced me the most with my music and lifestyle. Aslong as Death Metal stands, Bloodbath will reign supreme :)

People told me I'd regret getting inked, too, but several years later, I can tell you I never once have. I think it's rash desicions you regret, but you seem to have thought about it for a long time. Do yourself a massive favour, though: For the first few weeks, especially while it's healing, apply lot of good quality moisturizer, like the body butter you can get from Body Shop, or Udderly Smoooothe from London Drugs (the stuff that comes in a container that looks like it's made of cow fur - doesn't smell as girly as most). That will go a long way towards the black ink not fading to blue quite so fast, and it'll prevent the ink running in a big way.

Several years isn't the same as 30/40 years. :p

I'm gonna get a tattoo soon but it's something I've designed and thinkied about for the past 4 years so... weeeeeeeeee.

People told me I'd regret getting inked, too, but several years later, I can tell you I never once have. I think it's rash desicions you regret, but you seem to have thought about it for a long time. Do yourself a massive favour, though: For the first few weeks, especially while it's healing, apply lot of good quality moisturizer, like the body butter you can get from Body Shop, or Udderly Smoooothe from London Drugs (the stuff that comes in a container that looks like it's made of cow fur - doesn't smell as girly as most). That will go a long way towards the black ink not fading to blue quite so fast, and it'll prevent the ink running in a big way.

I took me ages to decide on a tattoo. I got mine like 7 or 8 years ago and have never once regretted it. As a matter of fact it has inspired me to go further and get an entire backpiece (all goddess). Of course I have yet to find an artist that I would allow the honor to do my entire back, but I am still looking. Found one in New York but he's freaking insanely expensive and has like a 2yr waiting list. Yes he's that good. Amazing work.

@EG Man I love your tatt, please do take care of it. That is bloody awesome!! I do love me some Bloodbath and I would have to agree that they are one of the best death metal bands ever.:headbang:

I would be a poser if I decided to get AA just because I saw them Mr."#1 Amon Amarth Fan"

If you're trying to say that I put "#1 Amon Amarth Fan" as my title just because I saw them in concert, I was a fan long before I saw them. I have all of their albums and listen to them every day and I really enjoy the stories that the lyrics tell.

Bepanthen cream is excellent for fresh tatt's. :headbang::headbang::headbang: