Loomis & Broderic Head To Head !!!!

• Thread starter Guru (To lay To Log In)
  • Start date
Lynn said:
That vid clip has made it everywhere, including a boat racing site I'm on. Me thinkis jeffery was better. :) I have been out of touch with crazy going ons in my life, No Steve this tour? I'm seeing them friday in Ft Wayne and Saturday in Grand Rapids again. And hulloooo everyone again, including Will and Karen! :)

Glad to see I'm included in the "everyone" :lol:

:worship:

Jeff slayed Chris, just because Chris was pretty sloppy in that performance.. He hit alot of dead notes, especially in his sweeps. But thats a small issue.. Jesus I wish I could play like either of them!! That was insane, thanks for posting the video. They both kick 99% of metal players asses today.

Jeff won easy cheese! For one chris wasn't as fast even with tapping. But the most important thing is jeff sounded way better.

Another thing out of shred guitarists Jeff is as clean as it gets.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Jeff slayed Chris, just because Chris was pretty sloppy in that performance.. He hit alot of dead notes, especially in his sweeps. But thats a small issue.. Jesus I wish I could play like either of them!! That was insane, thanks for posting the video. They both kick 99% of metal players asses today.

No he didnt actually, thats something with the sound, I was right in front of him and the amp. Jeff was doing some faster sweeps but the tapping section chris did is insane.

Tapping out a solo of that speed compaired to fingering the same solo makes it a lot easier actually. So sorry, try again buddy!

BlueSky said:
Tapping out a solo of that speed compaired to fingering the same solo makes it a lot easier actually. So sorry, try again buddy!

I never said it wasnt, In my opinion the section chris tapped out was more technically dificult. They were both fucking perfect though, and I enjoy the music Loomis writes more anyway

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Most of the pics of me in the front row are me headbanging like a madman. Theres a shot of me in the loomis-broderick video where I have this dumbfounded look on my face after chris had just played something. Loomis and Broderick are my two favourite metal guitarists, but I think Chris edged Jeff out in this one.

Were you the guy in the front row wearin the red workshirt? If so, i laughed my ass off at your expressions in some of my vid clips and photos.

MetalSteph said:
Were you the guy in the front row wearin the red workshirt? If so, i laughed my ass off at your expressions in some of my vid clips and photos.

I think that was actually DanSMN :D

Is this DanSMN? Next to Will in the Eyehategod shirt?

050706_nevermore_0134.jpg

MetalSteph said:
Is this DanSMN? Next to Will in the Eyehategod shirt?

050706_nevermore_0134.jpg

Actually I don't think so. But now that you post that picture the comment about funny faces makes so much sense. Talkin to the guy before the show I could've sworn he was on acid :lol: