Lopez?

anyone know what lopez is up to these days?? it would be very cool if he has started a project.

There is no info on him currently. I am also curious about his whereabouts. He maybe is getting help for that illness he has. That has probably taken alot of energy from him. Martin, wherever you are, good luck to you and thank you for all the great drumming on those great albums!:kickass:

It would be a shame if he never returned to make music as he is one of my favourite drummers. But it's hard to know if you don't hear anything from him. Who knows if he's decided to leave professional music world completely.

A friend of mine was working in a storage facility outside Stockholm in.. hmm.. June I think. Lopez was working there by then as well. As he described it, Lopez seemed to be fine joking around with his 'latino homies'. There were also rumours about another Opeth personality working there, but we never figured out who it was...

anyone know what lopez is up to these days?? it would be very cool if he has started a project.

Lopez is dead.

Recently while playing drums he hit a drum so hard that the drumstick recoiled right in to his eye and threw his brain.

No but seriously... I've been here for a year and I've seen a thread like this 2 times already. Just fucking search and you will get your answer.

Lopez is dead.

Recently while playing drums he hit a drum so hard that the drumstick recoiled right in to his eye and threw his brain.

No but seriously... I've been here for a year and I've seen a thread like this 2 times already. Just fucking search and you will get your answer.

boo hoo

anyway, i searched myspace for lopez, and i found something, but in the Bio it just says all this shit about him hating opeth.
im thinking it might be a fake, but i dunno.
search it and see.