Where is Lopez?

martyrs_price said:
Axenrot, not familiar? Which tour, First leg of the American one?
Martin?=Martin Lopez
um... is that a question? or are you just answering the other guyy.. thats really confusng

N-MAYH said:
have you been living under a rock? lol
martin axenrot (fuck... whats with all these martins?) did the drumming for the lasst bloodbath album, and preety much he subbed for Lopez (in mtl at least) and he did an awesome job, hes a tall "skinny experienced swedish guy" so.. hes great in my books, although Lopez will hopefully get better, cudos to ax for doing such an emosewa job.

Yeah I thought it was him. I didnt no his last name. Someone just told me the sub is a sweed named Martin. This guy right...the one that looks like Legolas lol On the left...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/Hamplant539/DSC06546.jpg

Ya shit I was trying to answer too late. Sorry, anyway ya I guess Hoglan did have to wing it but he did a really good job. I was very impressed!! His timing and stuff was great considering he was doing 8min + songs and the song structures being all over hell.

Liquid Diamonds said:
^^^ Hoglan = pretty much a human metronome...

Its true. Hoglan keeping perfect timing isnt hard for him at all, hes just amazing at it. But I dont know how well he knows the Opeth songs that he has to play.