Lord of the Rings DVD

All the stuff I guess... :D

Maybe it has documentaries about hobbits through time, like Dio and Lord Tim :confused:

(Disclaimer: LT may be tall I am only going by circumstantial evidence here :) )

OK, here's what's on the DVDs:

Disc 1 - first half of movie, four commentaries (so that means at least 5 audio tracks... not sure how many normal ones there)

Disc 2 - second half of movie, four commentaries (so that means at least 5 audio tracks... not sure how many normal ones there)

Discs 3 & 4 - stacks of extras.

Originally posted by spawn
All the stuff I guess... :D

Maybe it has documentaries about hobbits through time, like Dio and Lord Tim :confused:

(Disclaimer: LT may be tall I am only going by circumstantial evidence here :) )
LMAO!! :lol:

...sorry LT! :lol: :D

....yeah, what Spiffy said. The movie runs across the first 2 discs, and the other discs are just heaps of extra stuff, like making of's, behind the scenes, doco's, ect.

At the end of the Council of Elrond scene. Fits quite well, seeing as it's at the end of the first half of their journey and stuff, and gives you a chance to get some Tim Tams or Coke before you continue with the rest of the movie.

I believe it would have been impossible to have it on one disc considering it's a 3.5 hour movie, what with all the commentaries and stuff. Of course, one day we'll probably be seeing 5 hour movies on one disc - that's technology for ya. :)

I just noticed that it's being rereleased in cinemas tomorrow! Hmm, I might see it on the weekend just for the hell of it... hmm. Hmm.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Spiff
I'm not forking out an extra $100 for a fancy box,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I forked out $100 for a fancy box, my girlfriend at the time got the shits and slapped me in the face!

Who do they think they are, Rod Smallwood? (This jokes getting a bit old, isnt it? :) )