Lord of the Rings Trailer.

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
I saw it in the cinema yesterday, and I just wanna say Oh. My. Fucking. God. :OMG:

It looks good as a tiny, jerky low res internet trailer, as a huge, smooth picture with THX sound (or whatever, just know it's loud and noisy) it looks freakin' awesome.

I just finished reading the first book, The Fellowship Of The Rings the night before last. So I am quite excited.

btw - I also read The Philosopher's Stone last week, so I'm looking forward to that too.

Reading Ice Station at the moment. Unfuckingreal!

edited cos I screwed up. :loco:

I'm rereading Fellowship at the moment. I read it years ago, but so far I don't remember any of it :) Well, I remember everything up to the part where Bilbo disappears, which is in the first chapter.

What's "The Ice Storm" like? The movie's great (assuming we're talking about the same "Ice Storm" here!).

Whoops!! I meant to say..

I'm reading Ice Station by Australian author Matthew Reilly.
Fantastic book so far.

Thought you might have had it wrong - Ice Storm and Lord of the Rings aren't very similar thematically, so I was wondering why you'd mention them both in the same breath :)

Well Ice Station has nothing to do with Lord Of The Rings either.
It's just your typical Tom Clancy / Clive Cussler action novel. But I thought I'd mention it because it's really good!:D

I started reading the first book of the lord of the ring trilogy,but got bored and read a paul jennings book instead.

i think i'd prefer Dune anyway.

Originally posted by Koichi
I started reading the first book of the lord of the ring trilogy,but got bored

I don't really think it was all I've been led to believe either. Although I've only finished the first book..:err:

Yeah and those Goosebumps books,boy oh boy,were they so incredibly scary,yes,they were.

:lol: I remember the Goosebumps books. They were really cool.
I've got about a dozen of them tucked away somewhere. :lol:

Sydo:do you have any of the ones about the ventrilquest(sp?) doll that was possesed and tried to kill everyone,they were my favorites.
Oh, with those things you have to move the switch from evil over to good :D