Opeth+Lord Of The Rings

You are all mad! All the casting was perfect, the acting superb, the score was beautiful as was the scenery. The sets blew me away and the elves were beautiful. If any male tells me that Arwen is not fit, they need help! THe Fellowship Of The Ring was the best film of last year and it stands up to serious repeat viewing, I've seen it 6 times and it gets better each time. ALso the new 4 disc DVD kicks arse, the extras are great and tell you more about the film that any other DVD package to date. Basically it's an absolute masterpiece and I can't wait till The Two Towers comes out.

Okay, I had to dig this thread up, because I just bought the Special Extended 4-DVD Edition and am gonna go and watch it right now! :devil:

-Villain

i can't even begin to explain what a dumb idea putting opeth to LOTR would be. maybe...MAYBE...stuff from orchid or morningrise...but none of their newer stuff would fit. i saw someone mention summoning, that would be cool, so would diabolical masquerade. or how about finntroll, insomnium, falkenbach, or moonsorrow? seriously, have some of you even seen that movie? you need some freakin' metal that sounds like evil medeival folk music!

...a lot of power metal would fit perfectly into LOTR also...but how the hell would it fit if gandalf came marching out to demon of the fall or a fair judgement? IT WOULDN'T WORK!!!!!! or how about froto's theme song being blackwater park or credence? or how about...NO!