Lost and Found at ProgPower USA XV

blulou

Heathen
Sep 14, 2009
Eagle River, AK
I wasted no time in leaving my camera somewhere I shouldn't have - at The Loft last night. I was listening to POS in the area where the meet-and-greet was and set my camera on the bench seating along the wall. When POS finished their set, I just got up and went back to my room and did not realize my plight until breakfast today.

It is a silver Panasonic Lumix (compact zoom camera) and I will be happy to give a $50 reward to the most excellent metal head that returns it to me. Please post your discovery here and I will get in touch with you.

Please post here.

Venue Phone: (404) 885-1365
Hours: Open today · 11:00 am – 6:00 pm

~Jen

I turned in a driver's license (female*) to the ticket desk at the Loft last night.

*EDIT: It was dark, and all I could see was that the person had long hair. Just realized that might NOT have been a valid assumption at ProgPower. :loco:

I turned in a driver's license (female*) to the ticket desk at the Loft last night.

*EDIT: It was dark, and all I could see was that the person had long hair. Just realized that might NOT have been a valid assumption at ProgPower. :loco:

Was it an Ohio license?

I lost a small black bag with 8 signed Stratovarius signed cd booklets on Friday. Please p.m. if you found it.thanks

Well, that sucks. However, next time know that is all about courtesy at the fest and having 8 cds signed is really pushing it! There are others that want to get shit signed too.

Was it an Ohio license?

Sorry, wasn't able to tell when I picked it up, and didn't think to check when I got it to the ticket desk at the Loft. It was turned in during the Theocracy set. (Although possibly could have been Van Gough...details from the start of the fest are a little fuzzy now!)

I saw a drivers license in the mens room Saturday, but it was swimming on the piss covered floor and I wasn't touching it. Hope whomever it belongs to found it.

My son lost a signed black guitar pick(it had a pot leaf emblem on it also) from Orden Ogan. It was lost at the signing table. :-(

I was devastated because while fixing my lanyard with all my gold badges on it, I misplaced my PPUSA # 1 Badge. I had given up hope. But the wonderful and awesome Miss Whitney ( our wonderful bartender goddess) found it and gave it back to me. How would she have known it was mine you ask, well Prog Power USA 1 was so small, we all had our names on the backs of our badges :) Just a feel good story for me personally and a great lady too!

Bear