Lost and Found at ProgPower USA XV

I was devastated because while fixing my lanyard with all my gold badges on it, I misplaced my PPUSA # 1 Badge. I had given up hope. But the wonderful and awesome Miss Whitney ( our wonderful bartender goddess) found it and gave it back to me. How would she have known it was mine you ask, well Prog Power USA 1 was so small, we all had our names on the backs of our badges :) Just a feel good story for me personally and a great lady too!

Bear

That is why I leave my other GBs at home in the folder where I keep all my autographs.:):) no need to carry them with me just so people can see I have gone to some other past PPUSA! Better to have them at home safe and sound.

I was devastated because while fixing my lanyard with all my gold badges on it, I misplaced my PPUSA # 1 Badge. I had given up hope. But the wonderful and awesome Miss Whitney ( our wonderful bartender goddess) found it and gave it back to me. How would she have known it was mine you ask, well Prog Power USA 1 was so small, we all had our names on the backs of our badges :) Just a feel good story for me personally and a great lady too!

Bear
Aww yay :) So glad you found it, Bear!

Also, I would like to thank whomever found and returned my camera to the box office when I set it down on the couch after the Stratovarius meet & greet and then, like a dumbass, promptly walked away.

PPUSA has the greatest fans EVER.