Lost Horizon

metaljrg

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2012
Birmingham UK
www.facebook.com
I have both their albums on cd, such a shame they havn't done anything in about 9 years (2003 last cd), since their old singer Daniel Heiman left. Anyone heard anything as to even if they even are still planning new stuff, or are even bothering with their singer search anymore? if it remains 2 albums then fine, just hoped one day they would do more music.

Loz

Prediction: Without Daniel Heiman anything new is going to sound subpar. He raised the bar very very very high - just like his voice hohoho. I heard they were working on new stuff but the search for a singer that could hold a candle to Daniel was setting them back.

yes that picture on their front page is cheesy, but they were (or could still be a good band). Has anyone heard that Lavett music that Daniel is doing these days? i havn't bothered listening to it as i heard it was some kind of pop rock stuff !

I must be the only one who was never enamored with Lost Horizon! I think they're talented, but they're way too over-the-top for me, and abuse Heiman's abilities... though Pure is a DAMN good song!

I must be the only one who was never enamored with Lost Horizon! I think they're talented, but they're way too over-the-top for me, and abuse Heiman's abilities... though Pure is a DAMN good song!

Highlander (the one), Welcome Back, Cry A Restless Soul (is awesome).

Anyway i don't have much hope they will ever come back, shame as they were a good band.