Lost in a Day

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
If you actually did wear a Robocop costume, much less wear it to a dance club and do the Robot, that would easily make for potentially one of the best scenes on our upcoming DVD. I say do it.

HAHA that would be pretty funny. I'll keep my eyes open for a good costume lol.

BalanceofPower said:
If they did make that costume in a size 6'6, I would buy it and actually wear it on halloween. Also another thing about my Robocop obsession, I wanted to take out a bank loan of $3000 to buy an authentic Robocop movie prop costume. I wanted to wear it on halloween, and go to some industrial/rave clubs and do the robot dance in the middle of the dance floor. Now is that lame, or just fucking bad ass! :kickass:
oh definately badass! Lame would be showing up at kids' birthday parties with that outfit, and making balloon pets!:)

I had made a RoboCop costume back when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade using a modded baseball helmet and cardboard for the chest armor, all encased in aluminum foil and electrical tape. It might have looked ghetto, but I was the best damn RoboCop at the school, haha. :kickass:

Billy Steele said:
I had made a RoboCop costume back when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade using a modded baseball helmet and cardboard for the chest armor, all encased in aluminum foil and electrical tape. It might have looked ghetto, but I was the best damn RoboCop at the school, haha. :kickass:

We want pictures of that one Billy!

I just saw THIS and it reminded me of that damn robocop costume! I can't decide which is more terrible looking!

chew.jpg

:lol: The two of you,knock it off will ya ... I was only reffering to those pict. made at "The Note" gig,Vito really looks like Benton up there ok..:p But in the meantime i took Pauls advice and checked out the Bandmembers pic. and Vito looks..ehh..different there,you're very tall for an Italian..I'm atleast half your size..

Let's see how much Vito knows in Italian...

Molto piacere Vito...Di dove sei?

Angeleyes Part II said:
:lol: The two of you,knock it off will ya ... I was only reffering to those pict. made at "The Note" gig,Vito really looks like Benton up there ok..:p But in the meantime i took Pauls advice and checked out the Bandmembers pic. and Vito looks..ehh..different there,you're very tall for an Italian..I'm atleast half your size..

Let's see how much Vito knows in Italian...

Molto piacere Vito...Di dove sei?

Sono da Calabria. I can understand alot of Italian, but I haven't spoken it in years. I was quite fluent in it. That's why I took Italian in high school, easy A haha. It's a great language.

BalanceofPower said:
Sono da Calabria. I can understand alot of Italian, but I haven't spoken it in years. I was quite fluent in it. That's why I took Italian in high school, easy A haha. It's a great language.

Oh, but Calabria is very beautiful,have you ever been there Vito?

Isn't there suposed to be another bandmember here,what's his name Sanches something,I think he plays the drums?..And there's also someone else who plays guitar at "The Note" gig also with black hair,who's he ? ppfff i so lost it..

Allora..nessuno me lo ficca in culo,capisce! :lol: