PADDY I WANNA SEE YOUR BIKE

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
HEY PADDY U GOT ANY PIX OF THE BEAUTY I WANNA SEE EM :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: OK GET TO IT ALSO CAN I TRY IT OUT IF I EVER GO TO YOUR PART OF THE WORLD PLEASE :saint: :saint: :saint: :kickass: :kickass: :oops:

fotmbm said:
HEY PADDY U GOT ANY PIX OF THE BEAUTY I WANNA SEE EM :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: OK GET TO IT ALSO CAN I TRY IT OUT IF I EVER GO TO YOUR PART OF THE WORLD PLEASE :saint: :saint: :saint: :kickass: :kickass: :oops:
i well have to learn how to put picture on computer paddy dose not know how to do it can some one tell me

metal paddy said:
i well have to learn how to put picture on computer paddy dose not know how to do it can some one tell me
if that doesnt work you could at least tell us what make and model your bike is so we could look up pictures of it on the internet :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
MY BIKE IS A BSA A7 SHOOTING STAR 500CC OK DUDES
sfun9k.jpg

like this one? :kickass:

Mitton said:
Metal Paddy you never scise (cant spell to drunk) to amaze me.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
WELL PADDY BEEN DOING HIS OWN TING SINCE HE WAS 8 YEARS OLD IHAVE BEEN DRINKING AND SMOKIN AND LISTENING TO HEAVY MUSIC SINCE I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND THATS IT:kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:

I love Trappist ales. I get a bottle of Chimay when i can afford it there
used to be a new york microbrewery that made that kind of ale for
a more affordable price. There is a highly acclaimed brewpub in my town
that serves a really killer India Pale Ale! (the beer hunter guy highly recommends the place Broad Ripple Brew Pub) Back to the topic that's
a nice bike!!!