Lost my fighting spirit

My stepfather is doing fine and I hope I'm getting very well very soon...

Today I spent some time with my family, my niece's Birthday, she went two today. It was nice to see all there, my mum and stepfather, all sisters and my brother, etc...

Only sad thing was, that my mum told us that she hear that my grandmother had died. Mum of my dad, my uncle and my aunt did not had the goodness to let my bro, my sis and me know. This really piss me off and actually I can't sleep. All I can say my aunt and uncle are greedy a.... ! I'm hurt in the deepest!

Originally posted by Morgana
My stepfather is doing fine and I hope I'm getting very well very soon...

Today I spent some time with my family, my niece's Birthday, she went two today. It was nice to see all there, my mum and stepfather, all sisters and my brother, etc...

Only sad thing was, that my mum told us that she hear that my grandmother had died. Mum of my dad, my uncle and my aunt did not had the goodness to let my bro, my sis and me know. This really piss me off and actually I can't sleep. All I can say my aunt and uncle are greedy a.... ! I'm hurt in the deepest!

:cry: That's so sad, Morg....

Originally posted by Blackspirit

What?!?!? What what what?!
Why?! What's wrong?! :eek:(

everything :rolleyes: sorry, I'm not in the mood to be more specific

@Morgana: it was not polite of your uncle and aunt to do that to you and your siblings but "maybe" they did that because they thought it was better for you.

I'm not loosing my fighting spirit... actually it just grow a little bit more!

Actually I do not wanted to post anything in the AG threads as I can't say anything about AG... but reading this last post done by Misanthrope nearly nocked me of the chair. I was close to say my two cent to it. I really wonder how dull somebody can be, writing such... stupid sentence...

For me, I have dreams and I work hard on it to let them come true. I want to make a living out of it...
I had let many dreams come true in my life sofar, so it shows me it's worth to believe in myself and to fight for my dreams.

And my deepest respect to all musicians in this world for working hard to let their dreams come true!