Lost my fighting spirit

You´ve been walking? That´s great...:)

Then you deserve this --->
icescream.gif

-phyros

Yes I did in Oslo / Norway... ripped my cruciate ligament and my inner ligament in my right knee, but the inner one is not complete ripped, so they can't fix it, it has to heal by itself... it won't be the same again, I'll keep a little damage... and some nice scars... but those doesn't bother me much, I stopped counting the scars on my body and soul...

He survived, they noticed diabetes, his... hm, how you call it... (Zuckerwerte) sugar was on 595.
With 400 you get a shock and you fall in coma then... with 595 you are usually dead... that's what the doc said...
I was so restlessly last night, crying, felt death, wished he would survive, it drives you crazy when you feel what's up...
I would die for him to keep him alive, maybe it sounds weird to someone, but I would not fear...
He is such a good man, he is always there when you need help.
He picked me up from the ferry, when I arrived in Denmark the morning after my accident. He was taking care of me, made sure I got home save. He has done soo many good things for my mum, my brother, my sister and me in life...