Lost my fighting spirit

How many sessions has it taken so far?
only one, i'll try to get some money soon to finish it :)

Online readings are a bunch of bullshit IMO. There's no way that a machine can psychically connect with anyone. they just tend to make very generic readings so it's possible to read anything you care to into it. you want them done properly go to someone who does not take money to do it. Only then will you know that you have someone genuine. ;)
that's what i said :p
i don't believe in online readings either, i've only trusted a drunk black metal singer to do one for me at a party once ( :lol: ). He is a Magus though, i didn't even know him and he told me a lot of things that not even my friends knew.. too bad they were there too 'cause now they know ;)

i don't use the deck anymore, i tried to 'learn' how to read it but i don't know anything about magic, esoterics, etc... i'm a poser :p ( :cry: )
i decided to leave it after i dreamt the deck burnt my hand and soon i lost the same card i have tattooed on my arm, so now i can't use it.

yepp, I'd say you were not meant to use that particular deck. That deck is purely ornamental anyway, you'd never get very far trying to learn on it. The easiest one to learn on is the Rider-Waite deck. everything is practically spelled out for you. I
taught my child to read with that deck.

Don't ever think that you CAN'T learn the cards or about other things esoteric. or that you can't use magick. Anyone who lives and breathes can do this - the only requirement is the determination and dedication to studying it. And above all - PATIENCE. But you CAN do it ;) Don't call yourself a poser just because you want to learn but it didn't work out with that particular deck. try another one ;)

you did good to get one tattoo and stick with just one. I have 4 which is soon to be 5 and I can't see even that being the end of it. They say that one gets an addiction to ink and I believe it :)

Here it's said if you get more than one it become an never ending story... and to be honest I have many ideas for more tattoos, but I guess if I start, it will be a never ending story. Same goes out with piersing... only have four, but... I guess I will get more....

I love tattoos (especially on guys). Don't think I would ever get one though. My dad would not be too happy about it; I am not sure about my mom. I had to even do a lot of debating with my father to get my ears pierced when I was 16. :)

A few friends of mine want or have tattoos. I was once discussing ideas for tattoos with my best friend. She wants the capricorn symbol.

If I were to get one (which I probably never will) it would probably be of an Eastern lion-gargolye creature on my back or shoulder. Also a black rose with the words "Paint it black" would be another idea (my friend came up with that). I will stick to trying to learn mehndi for now... the key word is trying. :)

I'd also like to have a tattoo, probably some kind of tribal thing, don't know yet. I have to think it very carefully 'cause you won't get it away so easily. I got my ears pierced at a very young age..I think I was three or something :confused: I've been thinking getting more piercings too...to my ears at least, maybe nose and eyebrow too...I'm going to look funny some day.

mousewings - why is your father so uptight about something that's not even a big deal? Parents don't understand that there are MUCH worse things their kids can do than get a tattoo or piercing. My 12-year old wanted his ear pierced last year so I took him to get it done. It looks cute on him. If he wanted his eyebrow pierced I'd take him to have that too. He's a good kid and doesn't give us any trouble so I see no need to sweat these small things.
Self-expression is something that I feel is very important for one's well-being.

My dad is basically afraid that any piercings or anything I get will become badly infected, or that I would have an allergic reaction.

I did get the ear piercings with my mother's permission and hid them from my father until a couple of days later when I could prove they would not get infected. They did later close up and I had to get them redone again, but they didn't get infected. I took care of them.

I still probably won't get a tattoo as I would never be able to decide what I would like as a permenant tattoo. I am always changing my mind. :)

sorry to hear that Morgana. Try listening to some Sentenced. When I get to feeling agressive like that, that's what I do - grab an amethyst stone and listen to Sentenced. Calms me RIGHT down.