Lost my fighting spirit

yeah, that is exacly how it works :)
just put the pic on another host, and use the img code, which links to the other host, and it will appear in the post, quite magical!! :lol:

Originally posted by HellSpawn
yeah, that is exacly how it works :)
just put the pic on another host, and use the img code, which links to the other host, and it will appear in the post, quite magical!! :lol:

Lol! Here I was thinkin' "huh? He doesn't understand
that you need to end the link with /something.jpg to
make the img tag work?!?" hehe.... Since you didn't
write anything else than that... lol... Nah, it isn't
magic, only if astarte doesn't have some serverspace
available somewhere... hehe... Then it'll be magic >:eek:P

s_univ~1.jpg

that's the card :)

my tattoo isn't finished yet 'cause after almost 6 months it hasn't healed yet :err:
i'm still not sure if i should finish it in black & grey or in shades of blue... i think blue would be nicer :)

btw, you can get a tarot reading there too http://www.fourthdimension.net/thoth/
that is, if online readings make any sense to you :p

Well, I do have a tattoo, but I will NOT post a pic here, sorry...
I went to get my own creation, my very own personal tattoo 15 years ago. It's a piece of me and I have never regret it a sec!!!
By the way, when I got this tatoo, it was still cheap to get a tattoo, because it was not "fashion" back then. These says I would have to pay 5 times as much as I had to pay 15 years ago for the same tattoo. I think this is crazy. I don't mind spending money for a really good artist who makes it perfect, but the way most work it's just well overdosed prices for the tattoos!

I would never get a name tattooed...

My one is a symbol of a very personal nick of mine...
And my ex boyfriend Chris actually surpriced me with getting sort of same symbol on his arm, to show me how much he loved me. I was actually impressed and I'm sure he is glad just to have the symbol not my name tattooed... these days. We are still friends, so it is a nice memory... :)

I don't know if I'm ever going to get a tattoo. I mean, they seem cool and all, but they might not be my style. Although, it would be cool having something like the Vintersorg symbol on my arm. If I was to get a lot of tattoos I'd do it so they all represented a band or atleast look really cool. :D

I wouldn't tattoo a name either. -Maybe except if I had a child, I could tattoo my child's name. But I don't think I want more than one tattoo, so I don't think that'll ever happend.

Iiiiihhh!!!!! Now it's just 11 days till I get it!!!!!!! (if everything goes as planned.........) :D

Originally posted by astarte
s_univ~1.jpg

that's the card :)
my tattoo isn't finished yet 'cause after almost 6 months it hasn't healed yet :err:
i'm still not sure if i should finish it in black & grey or in shades of blue... i think blue would be nicer :)
btw, you can get a tarot reading there too http://www.fourthdimension.net/thoth/
that is, if online readings make any sense to you :p

That card is from the Crowley deck. you are having this tattooed on you? How many sessions has it taken so far? I have that deck but for only for its art work. I don't use it. I am a collector of Tarot decks. There are some very beautiful ones.

Also, with regards to it not healing properly I suggest tea tree oil and mugwort.

Online readings are a bunch of bullshit IMO. There's no way that a machine can psychically connect with anyone. they just tend to make very generic readings so it's possible to read anything you care to into it. you want them done properly go to someone who does not take money to do it. Only then will you know that you have someone genuine. ;)