Lost my fighting spirit

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Btw, one thing... Several of you mentioned scars, carving and cutting... Just wondered what your experiences with these things are. Does it help? Why do you do it? How? ..... 'Cause it has helped me a lot. I does help me... At least for a while, because it makes me think of smth else. -Or nothing special. Then the depression eases - and I start to feel the cuts......

But I don't make these very large cuts. Like, my cousin told me about this girl she knows (because we met the father of her now dead child at Inferno)... She made a upside-down cross over her whole front body. I'd never do smth like that. -Well, never a upside-down cross cross in any size, but never that big, I mean.

It'd just be interesting to know what you others think about this subject.

I don´t know if this will be helpfull,but in a moment of intense depression and fury,caused by one of my ex-friends i made a scarification on my arm...i think it was the only thing that made me calm...the pain i felt was the pain i wanted to do to him...then I calmed.

WD40, all i can say to you is try, if you have friend girls with you, be friendly back and take it a day at a time, but dont dwell on it, i mean fuck i gotta get this chick i like to go to the prom with me in less than a month, this is no easy task to summon that much courage! :p All i can say is what ive said before, find things to get your mind off it and just go on with life my brotha hehe.

Originally posted by Grimmar

I don´t know if this will be helpfull,but in a moment of intense depression and fury,caused by one of my ex-friends i made a scarification on my arm...i think it was the only thing that made me calm...the pain i felt was the pain i wanted to do to him...then I calmed.

I just like to hear how others deal with it. Why they do it, and so. It gives a better understanding, I think. And thanx for sharing. :) Hope you do better now. Still cut yourself, or was this a one time thing?

I made a very silly one once... A face. A sad or angry (or smth similar) face. But this was because I was angry with myself, not with anyone else. -Because I felt I was handling the depression so poorly. Kind of mocking myself for it, I guess. In a way, that face was me...

:lol: uoops... yeah, prolly bad joke...:D

And, well, the cutting aint dangeruos aslong as you know what you are doing... And Fjelltussa obviously are in control of it... Sooo, get of her back...:bah: ;) :) :D :D

-phyros ( on his way to the desert outbacks... )

I was lazy to read all the posts but here's my piece of advice: don't give up. if you cave in then everything is lost.I have lost my fighting spirit lots of times but there is something inside me(maybe pride)that gets me into the ring again.
no matter how many times life takes you down the only thing to do is stand up and kick life's ass

Course I know what I'm doing. Don't carv the insides of my arms, for instance, or other places it'd bleed much. It is not dangerous.

all do respect of course :) i dont think its all that healthy either...

I just like to hear how others deal with it. Why they do it, and so. It gives a better understanding, I think. And thanx for sharing. :) Hope you do better now. Still cut yourself, or was this a one time thing?

I made a very silly one once... A face. A sad or angry (or smth similar) face. But this was because I was angry with myself, not with anyone else. -Because I felt I was handling the depression so poorly. Kind of mocking myself for it, I guess. In a way, that face was me...

It was only that time, I did it only in the heat of the moment...I agree with what you think,this way of feel pain is a try to exteriorize what you have inside and you can´t afford...I hope you do better now too Fjell!

Note that I say feel pain trough small cuts and burnings,people who try to cut themselves REALLY long have to seek for help... In my opinion it´s an occult subsconcious suicidal try.

Originally posted by Grimmar

It was only that time, I did it only in the heat of the moment...I agree with what you think,this way of feel pain is a try to exteriorize what you have inside and you can´t afford...I hope you do better now too Fjell!

Note that I say feel pain trough small cuts and burnings,people who try to cut themselves REALLY long have to seek for help... In my opinion it´s an occult subsconcious suicidal try.

It might be for some, I guess, but I don't wanna die, so it 's not like that for me.

But hell, this has good sides to! I don't feel pain that easily, so I will probably do quite fine when I'm gonna take my first tattoo in two and a half week! Can hardly wait!! :)

Yup, I know what I will have. Have known for about one year now, so it's time I get it done, hehe:) And I can hardly wait!!!

Oh, well, those tattoos weren't excatcly my style - wouldn't like to be covered by smth like that, but hey, some of them were quite astounding!

I like tattoos like these ones a bit better..... http://tattoos.com/gallery/tblgal02.htm

Hmmm, tattoos? That's a tough subject... it's worth thinking about ALOT what one you take ;) Personally, I favorite some smaller tattoo on the shoulder or upper arm, just something not too large :) Thought about the cover artwork from Primordial - Spirit the earth aflame - that snake eating it's own tail :) I like that motive alot!

Or my own motive, I thought already of some... but I won't do a tatto yet, my mother will strangle me to death :lol: :lol: :p

@AnsuzAstral: Hehe, then you would just have to cover it up when she's around! But anyway, it's easier to get forgiveness than a permission. My parents don't know yet, but I think they'll only say "Well, it's your body; it's your decition to. Just don't come complaing to me when you regret!" But I won't regret. I will probably be reeeealy proud of it, hehe;)

And oh, a snake biting it's own tale is excatly what I'm gonna have! With three runes inside; úr, wunjo and sól (sunna).