Lost my fighting spirit

sounds great Fjell! do you have it, so we could see more how you would like it to look?
I have been thinking about taking a tattoo for a long time, thought abaou the Opeth O on my shoulder or something, and when i started talking to other Opeth fans on the net, I found out that alot of ppl had done the same thing!

Yup, that can be a problem. I don't want someting that too many other ppl have. But so far, I've only met one person with a snake wtih runes, but he only had one (ansur/ansuz), so it doesn't really matter. And the snake didn't look the same way I want it, _and_ he had it on his upper arm; I wil have it on my leg, a little over my ankle. But no, I don't have a picture of it. Have just imagined it in my mind, and described it to the guy who's gonna do it, and he is going to draw it for me. :)

I'll take a picture, of course!! You didn't ahve to ask me that to make me do it. I'll take a picture of my leg before the guy starts, and then afterwards... It will be fun!!! :D I'll scan them and put them on the forum as soon as I can afterwards!

Ay! Talking about tattoos now are we? hehe...
This is weird cause me and Soulburner disgussed
that subject, I think it was yesterday...? :eek:)

I know I shouldn't get one, cause my taste
always change. I KNOW I would regret it.
I'm always searching for new things, and it's not
like I forget the "old" things or turn away from
them, but when I discover these new things I'm
all over them.

Right now, if I was supposed to get a tattoo, it
would have to be the Opeth O, just cause it's so
beautiful, and sums up my musictaste... And I'm
SURE I will LOVE Opeth, for the rest of my life, but
I said that about the britpopbands I loved as well...
hehe...

One more thing, I'd get so bored by seeing the
same thing on my body every day, and I would
see flaws on it as well... :eek:P I'm just weird.

But!! I LOVE tattoos on other people! I consider it
as being art. Some carry it really well, and that link
you posed Fjelltussa, the "tattis" on her back, is
just extreme! It's beyond beauty! :eek:)

I know! There were quite many there that I liked. Many of those at the small of the backs. Especially one there with flowers as well as these ... hmm... patterns. And one there with two dolphins! :)

Hehe, "tattis", that sounds so Nemi :) That word is so funny! :)

Tatoos, hmm... I don't think you'd regret it as long as it was concealable, don't get tattos on your forearm, lower legs, face/neck, etc. etc.

It will make it harder to get a job, and if you don't want the tattos visible they are hard to cover up.

My uncle is a tatto guy, and his ex-girlfriend was a tattoo lady (that was their job) and his girlfriend had like tatoos all over her body, but she covered them up all the time, so she had really weird clothes on (like socks going up really high and just weird stuff) just to cover her tatoos. I don't know why she covered them..

My uncle has them all over, but he never covers them, and he really loves them.

My mom has a toe with no nail on it, and she got a tatto of a pig (like the three little piggies) on the front of her toe, and she shows it to her students to kill time (She's a substitute teacher)

Don't get colored tatoos if you know you can't keep it out of the sun, colored tatoos colors will fade if left exposed to the sun.

I don't know if I want a tattoo, I don't want one yet, maybe I will later :confused:

I believe I'll be way to proud of it to ever regret it. And I've known what I wanted for such a long time now, that I dono't think it'll be a problem. :)

I don't know if tattoos makes it harder to get a job here - it'll depend on the tattoo - but I don't think it is too big a problem. :)

My brother has three tattoos so far. He's collecting, so he'll have more soon. And he has one at the back of his neck. That one is really awsome!! I think it's really cool on the neck, but I also know it is one of the places it hurts the most... The others are on the back of his arm, from his wrist to his elbow, and the third at his leg, midways between ankle and knee. He's the one who made me sure that I wanted one myself. :)

I'm sure that when I first get one, I will want to get another aswell, but I don't want many. :)

Hehe, and, oh. I'm staying with my parents at the moment, and my father just came in when I was looking at some pic's here. He asked if I wanted to get a tattoo, and when I said yes, he actually said that it sounded cool! I believed he would say smth like "Oh well, it's your body", and shake his head, cause he did to my brother, but now it seems he's changed his mind about body art! :)

@You'd want one that looks like in real life, eh? In colors or just black/different shades of grey? If you'd get one you should have the person doing it to draw it for you, instead of finding a finished pic. I've seen a wolf tattpoo once that looked pretty awsome! :)

Anyone here got a tattoo, btw? In that case; what/where?

YOU HAVE A TATTOO?!?!?!?!?!?! What?? Where?? TELLLLLL!!!! :-D

edit: it makes three actually! :) Or four, if you count the guy I know who already got one. (But I didn't know that he had one like that before I told him what I wanted. Just so you know... :D )

the tattoo is on my right arm, but it's too big for my taste..
i'll take a picture of it someday, but for now i only have one of the design

:lol: damn!
i don't know why but since i'm a kid i've had the image of the snake in my mind :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
@You'd want one that looks like in real life, eh? In colors or just black/different shades of grey? If you'd get one you should have the person doing it to draw it for you, instead of finding a finished pic. I've seen a wolf tattpoo once that looked pretty awsome! :)

Grey is just fine by me... actually, I'd probably prefer it. But the stance, body shape, fur texture, and facial expression are all very important. Especially the face, since I don't like them baring their teeth or whatnot.