Love Or Sex?

LOVE OR SEX ??????????

• LOVE

Votes: 76 74.5%
  • SEX

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Unfortinatly i have never been in a relatsonship. I have slept with one guy who i love and always will have these deep feelings for him he lives far from me and i dont know if he shares this feelings to me (i dont think he does but i dont care he is specail to me..) and its sad becase i cant be with him and he will not know how my feelings for him :( so i vote for love. but if ya can have sex and love the same it would be awsome..

Where's the "I'd settle for either" option?

Anyway, moving along. My brain (and various other parts of my anatomy) are saying 'sex' at the moment, but as far as I'm concerned I know that to only be a short term thing, which I will get over one way or another eventually. So I'd have to go with 'love'. However I'm not quite the hopeless romantic you might think, more the 'realist'.

hm, i've never had either, but i would rather go with love instead of sex. i would rather save that part of myself, so to speak, for somebody i'll be with for the rest of m life, as opposed to losing it to somebody i probably will never see again after one night. and if i die before i'm laid, so be it.

@Halfpint...

Nowadays its not often that you hear a young lady say that and stick to it...I think its very admirable. Youre a smart young lady :D

Since I had my fair share of meaningless sex already I am 100% that despite all the misery and pain it might cause you, love prevails above all. Tho fortunately at the moment I get both. (no, not literally at the moment you perv :p )

persephone28 said:
@Halfpint...

Nowadays its not often that you hear a young lady say that and stick to it...I think its very admirable. Youre a smart young lady :D
Yeah, but let's see her stick to it first. :Smug:

And I'll have to admit, I didn't think that was the way women's mentality towards love/sex leaned. :eek:

HalfpintHenkka said:
don't start another "let's-place-bets" discussion...trust me, when i've made up my mind nothing and nobody can change it.
I was being serious. No bets here. My point was I am mildly sceptical you can keep to your word.

HalfpintHenkka said:
what's that supposed to mean? :err:
Pretty much what it said, I'm seeing more 'sex' answers than 'love' from the women here, I would expecting it to overwhelmingly be 'love'. I thought that casual sex and the 'fuck buddy' were completely foreign concepts to the majority of women.

I thought most women had the same mentality as you in short. But with other ladies here staring in shocked disbelief at your reply, it would appear I was wrong.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Since I had my fair share of meaningless sex already I am 100% that despite all the misery and pain it might cause you, love prevails above all. Tho fortunately at the moment I get both. (no, not literally at the moment you perv :p )

:lol: OUTSTANDING!!!

I'll have to settle for that answer too!

@tut-hey dinglehopper PUT THOSE PANTS BACK ON! MY EYES MY POOR EYES!