sex and love

so, should these two always go together like?

• yep

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • nope

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
I cant say Ive had sex without love BUT I know for a fact that I probably would so I think that despite it being nice to be in love and shag all day in a orgasm filled rampage I

followe on from previous post

think that sex can still be enjoyed even when you arent in love.

Heres a question though how would you feel about being in a loving relationship with a guy that was about as good in bed as a 94 yr old with no limbs..so basically shit. Would the love be enuff?

Dhatura said:
That the girl can't make the guy go? Hm... I guess that's the same.

but wouldnt a guy be the evil bastard for dumping a girl for being "as good in bed as a 94 yr old etc..." ? Whereas its acceptable the other way round. All the girls would have a giggle about the lad not being able to get a stiffie or so..

your conversation is adorable

i still think that when love's there it doesn't matter if the guy is like a log in bed, the important thing is how YOU feel, not how he's doing his job.

As long as you don´t love a certain person, don´t fuck this person. Imagine we didn´t had something like prevention. Overrated, dopamin-junkies !!!

Question probably isn't whether you can live with bed logs if you love them, but whether you can fall in love with bed logs. And who cares.

NP: In The Woods- Empty Room

ah well, sex is an important point of a relation, but its not the only thing... and just cause it wasnt that good a few times doesnt mean its always like that... u cant always be on the top... so sometimes its better, sometimes its not so good, depends always on the circumstances... but if it totally stops, I mean if he and u dont feel like doing it anymore, what then?