sex and love

so, should these two always go together like?

• yep

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • nope

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
DragonLady1 said:
ah well, sex is an important point of a relation, but its not the only thing... and just cause it wasnt that good a few times doesnt mean its always like that... u cant always be on the top... so sometimes its better, sometimes its not so good, depends always on the circumstances... but if it totally stops, I mean if he and u dont feel like doing it anymore, what then?
on the top? what like, on the top of a willy? :oops: oops I said willy!

great sex? :loco:

Strangelight said:
but wouldnt a guy be the evil bastard for dumping a girl for being "as good in bed as a 94 yr old etc..." ? Whereas its acceptable the other way round. All the girls would have a giggle about the lad not being able to get a stiffie or so..
rather after you dumped him,
i mean, who's gonna brag that her boy cant get a hard one?
okay you can have some giggles about it, but like dragon lady says: there's a job to do then.

euros640.jpg

siderea said:
okay you can have some giggles about it, but like dragon lady says: there's a job to do then.

Well said, well said.

1. I'd never giggle.

2. I don't think the main thing is to have a hard on, and to have a "proper" wheenie-vaggie intercourse, what I cherish in my memory as the best occasions don't even involve that.

3. I somehow feel that men are bothered by the lack of erection much more than women.

4. As for women logs (log ladies, hehe) I think that's partly the result of conventions about women's role in bed that was accepted/expected for a long-long time, so women are carrying a lot of inhibition in them. Just think of the issue of female sluts (promiscuous women), so traditionally women are expected to be the ones who accept it rather than those who give it. I'm not saying it's normal, just the contrary, and I don't know either if this is what has been happening in marital beds in general, but I think it's very much there in the conventions.

siderea said:
great sex? :loco:

rather after you dumped him,

It's common for girls to discuss their boyfriends genitals with their friends, whereas Ive never ever witness a gang of giggly men sat around talking about miffs in that way.

yeh, i reckon so, yeh. not in full detail, cos there isnt too much to tell - they all look alike eh (some exceptions here an dere tho) :tickled:

if her miff isnt working properly (depending if i do the job well ;)) i'd discuss it if i'd feel shitty about it. and ofcourse we'd have a laugh over it, but i wouldnt be too bothered really. there mates u know

Strangelight said:
It's common for girls to discuss their boyfriends genitals with their friends, whereas Ive never ever witness a gang of giggly men sat around talking about miffs in that way.
They do , except they dont giggle :D they just get violent and want to headbutt each other :headbang:

Mine are jus fine thank you ... maybe I shudda kept that little remark to myself.

Although isnt it true that every female has one boob bigger than the other ? And all men have one testicle bigger or lower than the other or sumthing?