Love Or Sex?

LOVE OR SEX ??????????

• LOVE

Votes: 76 74.5%
  • SEX

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
ill put money on you making it. . .at least to 18 if not married.

well lets face it, untill you're 18, your bros are going to terrorize anyone who even touches you, let ALONE try and get into yoru pants. . .

oh. . .

you'll find someone. . . your 14 for christs sake, you have 9872348973454894 years for that type of stuff.

Profanity said:
Sex is something which is cool to do when you're drunk but boring when not.

Boring?? Hmmm something is not right there. You must not have had any good experiences because sex is anything BUT boring. You need to find someone who has a good imagination...keeps it VERY interesting. :D

persephone28 said:
Boring?? Hmmm something is not right there. You must not have had any good experiences because sex is anything BUT boring. You need to find someone who has a good imagination...keeps it VERY interesting. :D
indeed

wacky sex = what the hell was that, lets do it again.

TheSomberlain said:
Any bets concerning Angela goes thru me. All bets here.
in that case. . .i bet lars' left nut that you make it

you dont wanna dissapoint him, do you.

*sends out squad of mega hot 14 years old boys*

OK, perhaps I used the wrong words there or something. It's just that after your comment three or so womes showed suprise at your response, but I was more specifically referring to persephone's repsone. I wasn't doubting you personally Ang, I don't know you well enough. It was more in the nature of looking at the 'average woman' as some here would have us understand her to be, and pointing out that if your mentally was so unusual, statistically speaking it would be hard for you to maintain it over the course of the coming years. Just that the way certain people were talking would suggest that it is indeed a rare sentinment you share.... more particularily as you seem to share those sentiments with me on this matter.

Maybe there was a lil too much sarcasm or cynicsm in my first response. Sorry.

I'm rambling now. Sorry.

Oh, and your new sig looks kawaii! ^_^ But I have a suggestion....

Spike said:
OK, perhaps I used the wrong words there or something. It's just that after your comment three or so womes showed suprise at your response, but I was more specifically referring to persephone's repsone. I wasn't doubting you personally Ang, I don't know you well enough. It was more in the nature of looking at the 'average woman' as some here would have us understand her to be, and pointing out that if your mentally was so unusual, statistically speaking it would be hard for you to maintain it over the course of the coming years. Just that the way certain people were talking would suggest that it is indeed a rare sentinment you share.... more particularily as you seem to share those sentiments with me on this matter.

Maybe there was a lil too much sarcasm or cynicsm in my first response. Sorry.

I'm rambling now. Sorry.

Oh, and your new sig looks kawaii! ^_^ But I have a suggestion....

You are reading WAY too much into what I said and then applying it to what most women feel...I was not shocked that she said that. I said that it is not common to hear a young girl say that nowadays. Alot of girls her age get pressured to give in when they really dont want to or they think its "cool" not to be a virgin anymore. She seems to know what she wants and for now is sticking to what she believes is right for her and I think that it wonderful.
And btw, how old are you? I am curious to know.

persephone28 said:
You are reading WAY too much into what I said and then applying it to what most women feel...I was not shocked that she said that. I said that it is not common to hear a young girl say that nowadays. Alot of girls her age get pressured to give in when they really dont want to or they think its "cool" not to be a virgin anymore. She seems to know what she wants and for now is sticking to what she believes is right for her and I think that it wonderful.

thanky, Sephy.

persephone28 said:
And btw, how old are you? I am curious to know.

who, me or Spike?

Thanks Bob. *Awaits caustic reply*. :erk:

@Halfpint: Here, fits much nicer now no? ^_^
EyesOnlySml.jpg