LOVE OR SEX ??????????

• LOVE

Votes: 76 74.5%
  • SEX

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
TheSomberlain said:
You should move to a REAL country :p

I'm sure there are nice guys in your city as well. You should have like...6 millions? to choose from, they can't ALL be assholes. Or married. Or both.

Funny you should say that...I am actually going to move out of the U.S. as soon as I make a decision as to where. I have a few places in mind.

Yeah, well maybe I should not have said that all men in NY are assholes....but none that I would consider "dating" material..:lol: I have a lot of very cool male friends but I would not risk their friendship if I dated one of them and it didnt work out. I see them only as friends anyway.

persephone28 said:
^@Spike ........regarding your age...dont know what you thought I meant by asking that but I can assure you, it was only curiosity. :D
So it was just a completely random and unreltated question off the top of your head then?

Right. :oops:

I was saying that sometimes.... sometimes, I think I act a lil young for my age, much to my detriment. :cry:

Spike said:
So it was just a completely random and unreltated question off the top of your head then?

Right. :oops:

I was saying that sometimes.... sometimes, I think I act a lil young for my age, much to my detriment. :cry:

:lol: Just let it go man...let it go....:lol:

persephone28 said:
:lol: Just let it go man...let it go....:lol:
I was, but since you were 'playing innocent', I thought it would help to explain my reasoning.

It doesn't help when you laugh though. :cry:

;)

persephone28 said:
Funny you should say that...I am actually going to move out of the U.S. as soon as I make a decision as to where. I have a few places in mind.

Yeah, well maybe I should not have said that all men in NY are assholes....but none that I would consider "dating" material..:lol: I have a lot of very cool male friends but I would not risk their friendship if I dated one of them and it didnt work out. I see them only as friends anyway.

Smart move

aaannnnd....

Smart move.

Where are you gonna move?

Spike said:
I was, but since you were 'playing innocent', I thought it would help to explain my reasoning.

It doesn't help when you laugh though. :cry:

;)

All I did was ask how old you are.... you take things waaayy too serious. I dont "play innocent" and I dont "imply" things. If I have something to say I will say it. The "laughs" were just to lighten things up, ok? ;)

TheSomberlain said:
Smart move

aaannnnd....

Smart move.

Where are you gonna move?

Well, all I can tell you at this point is somewhere in Europe. I have relatives in Italy so that is always an option for me but I am pretty much open to suggestions....happen to have any?

persephone28 said:
All I did was ask how old you are.... you take things waaayy too serious. I dont "play innocent" and I dont "imply" things. If I have something to say I will say it. The "laughs" were just to lighten things up, ok? ;)
You are taking how seriously I take your comments too seriously! :loco: I'm too tired to comment on this properly right now. *yawns ferosciously*

nite. :wave:

TheSomberlain said:
Well...I've only lived in Norway, so I wouldn't know :p I'm not you either, so I dunno what you would like.
Well, if you were the spokesperson for Norway, how would you best describe it?

persephone28 said:
Well, if you were the spokesperson for Norway, how would you best describe it?

Expensive as fuck :p And run by a priest.

But apart from that, it's ok really. For you as an American, you'd probly be as surprised by our welfare system as I was at the lack of one in the US. That's the impression I have at least. As for nature, we beat the crap out of the rest of the world. People here can be really cool as well, depends. It's really not a bad country to live in. I'll think of more benefits later :p

Someone else keep this thread on topic :p