love or sex

not really :erk: i hope next year i'll be closer to you :oops:
gonna put some terror in Canada :kickass:

Mima, you're 17!? Are you and Rockhydra the same people? You guys look really alike too.

Love is fuckin awsome!!!!! I love my sexy, hot alexi with all my heart. He's my second true love. The first one, everything was going so damn great...perfect, but then a lot of shit happened and he broke my heart into a billion pieces. I lost everything, then i found Alexi and now me and him will be together forever. I'v never noticed anyone else except for him. i won't even look at another guy or think about anyone else. Alexi would probably give me the greatest time if we ever had sex. It would be the fuckin best!

Lady_Laiho said:
Love is fuckin awsome!!!!! I love my sexy, hot alexi with all my heart. He's my second true love. The first one, everything was going so damn great...perfect, but then a lot of shit happened and he broke my heart into a billion pieces. I lost everything, then i found Alexi and now me and him will be together forever. I'v never noticed anyone else except for him. i won't even look at another guy or think about anyone else. Alexi would probably give me the greatest time if we ever had sex. It would be the fuckin best!
thats not love....

Söy said:
in other words, youre emo?

NOt at all dude. EMo kids are obsessed with love. They date a person for a day and then the person breaks up with them and then they go cut themselves and listen to My Chemical Romance. BUt thats not me. And did I mention that they had just met that person the day b4??? Once again..It is not me. I am just a depressed person. And ther Is a very fine line between depressed and emo.

its not love....

your just fuckin physco and creepy....like the creepy guy that sat behind me in chem and would sniff my hair and shit....

~blondie~ said:
not really...

Yes really. People who are emo are just pretending to be sad that way they can have people feel sorry for them. Then they tell them people to go away and fall into a deeper psuedo-depression. They are an insult to people who have a reason to be. Like the ones who were molested,beaten,made fun of and such.

Username: i just read about that today and i'm not seeking attention. All i need is Alexi. I don't care if no other guy wants me or whatever. If i have alexi, nothing else matters.

Voyager said:
Yes really. People who are emo are just pretending to be sad that way they can have people feel sorry for them. Then they tell them people to go away and fall into a deeper psuedo-depression. They are an insult to people who have a reason to be. Like the ones who were molested,beaten,made fun of and such.
:lol: i still think the lawn mower is sexy....

Lady_Laiho said:
^EWWWW!! He's just desperate. and i'm not a psycho. I just love alexi so damn much.
fuckin lies