love or sex

what a way to think of your left hand! :kickass:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRNNN!!! LMAO

LedByTheReaper said:
3) change your sig, CoF are shit

Eh, CoF aren't shit, most of their studio music is ok, in my opinion.

BUT!! Danni Filth is a poseur phag, (ALA an episode of Viva La Bam if you want proof) and CoF suck shit live! (See same epsiode, or a live DVD) Also, the two preview tracks from their new upcoming album 'Thornography' (on their website) suck. Danni also needs to stop playing Mr. Dress-up, and be banned from the make-up section at shoppers drugmart.

Limpin_devil said:
heartless asshole , juss shut the fuck up

LOL, eat it! And yes, assholes are heartless, for the heart belongs in your chest cavity. Yer concept of anatomy is FUKKED! As is your concept of grammar and spelling in the english language.

Heartless_Name said:
Dude, this is a forum, not a shrink's office, go tell it to someone who cares!
And not that I believe one word of what you said, except for the fact you lost some childhood crush in grade 3 and never got over it, but if that is your general attitude towards women (think that's how they should be treated or think it's funny to say some stupid shit like this) then:

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! LMAO You're a lame excuse for a fat douche, and you make me ashamed to be a male. You're not a man, or even a boy, just a dumbfuck loser who happens to be male.

I think your only true love now is eating twinkies and making up lies on forums, you pathetic joke!
don't expect him to reply anymore...he's long gone

I know that no one called me, but I'll say something: back on the previous meaning of this topic, guys, I'd say... always and only love.
Am I crazy? I can't think different...

i think that there are sex AND love...

yeah... and i'm not gay

^Vikk, who told you that you're "gay"? Then, if you are that guy on your preceeding sig of days ago... you looked cool! ;)

...anyway, about the speech, then it all depends from the meaning and the importance that everyone gives to these two things... the "problem" is that there are so many people on this earth, people who too often think too different so it's more complicated to understand each other....
What a mess, sometimes...

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
^Vikk, who told you that you're "gay"? Then, if you are that guy on your preceeding sig of days ago... you looked cool! ;)

that was cliff burton, former bass player of Metallica :)

...anyway, about the speech, then it all depends from the meaning and the importance that everyone gives to these two things... the "problem" is that there are so many people on this earth, people who too often think too different so it's more complicated to understand each other....
What a mess, sometimes...

yup... and thinking different and not accept this is what fuck up things

^absolutely, yeah... people should be more aware of the fact that we could live our many differences in a better way, I mean like something that could make us rich learnig each other... it would be nice, we could learn so much....
Stop, I'm saying too much, stop Eli... ahah!

ps: for my mistake about your looking, ehm.... sorry! Accept my apologize... please! Thanks... ;)

^absolutely, yeah... people should be more aware of the fact that we could live our many differences in a better way, I mean like something that could make us rich learnig each other... it would be nice, we could learn so much....
Stop, I'm saying too much, stop Eli... ahah!

very true... i aways love history... and its amazin how rich others countries and religions are, even those that the society 'forces' you to see different, well...
too bad that there is so many closed minded ppl...
and please :D its never too much to learn with others ppl

ps: for my mistake about your looking, ehm.... sorry! Accept my apologize... please! Thanks... ;)

haha thanx, well, its been 20 years since his dead, lots off ppl don't remember him, but he was one of the guys that put me into metal 10 years ago :)