love or sex

Vikk Cavanagh said:

Well, actually, I'm very, very open to alot of thing, so it's easy to think: "Why don't everybody think like me ? To accept everyone and everything ?"

But, I'm too much open to think like that, we need people that doesn't accept others :)

Fetzer said:
Well, actually, I'm very, very open to alot of thing, so it's easy to think: "Why does nobody think like me ? To accept everyone and everything ?"

But, I'm too much open to think like that, we need people that doesn't accept others :)

"Why does nobody think like me ? To accept everyone and everything ?"

no one is unique, there a lots of ppl that think like you, but you just didn't meet them yet... or you did... i don't know

"But, I'm too much open to think like that, we need people that doesn't accept others"

well... we should never accept things that are "put" to us...
but we should listen ppl with different opinions... to know what you like, or what you don't like...

Vikk Cavanagh said:
"Why does nobody think like me ? To accept everyone and everything ?"

no one is unique, there a lots of ppl that think like you, but you just didn't meet them yet... or you did... i don't know

Sorry! My mistake! I means:

"Why don't everybody think like I do"

Vikk Cavanagh said:
"But, I'm too much open to think like that, we need people that doesn't accept others"

well... we should never accept things that are "put" to us...
but we should listen ppl with different opinions... to know what you like, or what you don't like...

Yah, life is in difference, and difference can be people who don't listen to people with other opinion.

You know what I mean ?

Anyway, I need a beer :lol:

Well ... i did really like a guy , actually went crazy over him , but i cant stick with the same guy more than two months :eek: ... i get bored ..

MIMA said:
Well ... i did really like a guy , actually went crazy over him , but i cant stick with the same guy more than two months :eek: ... i get bored ..

that is cuz you don't know me :oops: