love or sex

PROFIT

Dec 5, 2001
Bulgaria
stormpages.com
:confused: is this the big question?hmmm we must think bout that......everyone wants true love but all we get is one night stands......sorry for those who believe in love...may be i do too but....:) who cares??:rolleyes:

Yeah I have been in love with the same woman for 2 years, and plan on marrying her, but we have the best sex I have ever had. It is one thing to get your dick wet, its another to make love.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump:

Fuck man, I lost what I would call my only "true love" when I was in 3rd grade........she moved before I could even tell her.......I know that's pretty damn young, but since then I just went like fuckin psycho lookin for her. Now I psychologically look for that substitution in lust. I go out, play on average about 3-4 different women in a week, bang em, then repeat the process. The same shit over and over again and still I'm not truly satisfied from her loss. And I don't deal with ugly chix......I can tell you that. It's given me a stronger insight as to what I really am, just as the women of whom I've degraded the night before can attest to..................pure fuckin evil. As the years passed, I used to think I loved to hate, but I guess I do love somethin else..........I love to fuck.........Hahahaha.............na really I've turned into a fuckin demon. NO matter how fine the woman is......I still can't resist leavin em at the hotel or the back room of the club after I just fucked her brains out. The exception is when I take a chick back to my place, in which after we're done bangin, I drug her booze, she passes out and me and my friends drop her off back at the club or wherever the fuck we feel. If thats not true love, what the fuck is? LMAO:D

Storm said:
Fuck man, I lost what I would call my only "true love" when I was in 3rd grade........she moved before I could even tell her.......I know that's pretty damn young, but since then I just went like fuckin psycho lookin for her. Now I psychologically look for that substitution in lust. I go out, play on average about 3-4 different women in a week, bang em, then repeat the process. The same shit over and over again and still I'm not truly satisfied from her loss. And I don't deal with ugly chix......I can tell you that. It's given me a stronger insight as to what I really am, just as the women of whom I've degraded the night before can attest to..................pure fuckin evil. As the years passed, I used to think I loved to hate, but I guess I do love somethin else..........I love to fuck.........Hahahaha.............na really I've turned into a fuckin demon. NO matter how fine the woman is......I still can't resist leavin em at the hotel or the back room of the club after I just fucked her brains out. The exception is when I take a chick back to my place, in which after we're done bangin, I drug her booze, she passes out and me and my friends drop her off back at the club or wherever the fuck we feel. If thats not true love, what the fuck is? LMAO:D

Dude, this is a forum, not a shrink's office, go tell it to someone who cares!
And not that I believe one word of what you said, except for the fact you lost some childhood crush in grade 3 and never got over it, but if that is your general attitude towards women (think that's how they should be treated or think it's funny to say some stupid shit like this) then:

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! LMAO You're a lame excuse for a fat douche, and you make me ashamed to be a male. You're not a man, or even a boy, just a dumbfuck loser who happens to be male.

I think your only true love now is eating twinkies and making up lies on forums, you pathetic joke!

^ And also, this thread is GHEY! Wtducks does this have to do with CoB?!?! Limpdick_Devil, SEE OFF-TOPIC next time you have the desire to start soemthing so stupid!

Better yet, go to the Dr. Phil forum and take your dumbass friend 'Storm' with you.

Scytheman said:
I have found my true love and I have amazing sex with her...

Ahhh, I'm one of the lucky few :lol:

Life is good..........................:D

what a way to think of your left hand! :kickass: