Love Or Sex?

LOVE OR SEX ??????????

• LOVE

Votes: 76 74.5%
  • SEX

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
I was TRYING to point out that Profanity was stating the obvious (and thus superfluous). :bah:

*Sigh* :(

You wouldn't be trying to bribe me would you, cos I am above all that....... *takes chocolate anyway* :oops: I forgive you, I just want it understood that is it NOT because of the chocolate.

Got any more of that stuff secreted around on your body anywhere?

Spike said:
I was TRYING to point out that Profanity was stating the obvious (and thus superfluous). :bah:

*Sigh* :(

I know I was. I was thinking of the saying "A dog is for life not just for christmas" but I converted dog to love and changed the wording slightly.

Heavenscent said:
Down boy! Down! :D

lol, i could say the same to you sometimes, you know...:D

Spike said:
You wouldn't be trying to bribe me would you, cos I am above all that....... *takes chocolate anyway* :oops: I forgive you, I just want it understood that is it NOT because of the chocolate.

Got any more of that stuff secreted around on your body anywhere?

now, why would i be trying to bribe you...? :D hehe, and of course i understand that you forgive me regardless of the chocolate *munches on some* :D lol it's all in the eyes, buddybro:D lol

oh and yes- i always have some chocolate close at hand:D hehe

I'm lucky enough to be blessed with both. Although I like having sex, I would give it up in a heartbeat to stay with my love. I think that love is much more important and overall, just makes me feel better in my time of need.

I concur with enemy. Halfpint think something new and original that won't involve me looking at everyone's sweaty gross brow line. not saying yours is all that bad..but man..some of you posers have got some issues that I didn't need to see.

Thats just what I was saying in another post...about the copy-cat eye thing..at least Halfpint has beautiful eyes....all other "eye" sigs, well not too flattering IMO.

That was the point silly. (I mean, the other lads are 'trying' to look good... and failing miserably. I on the other hand, know better than that. In case you missed it, I have a fully dilated pupil in my sig cos I go smacked in the eye by a squahball, which was not fun. :zombie:

^OUCH! That sounds painful! C'mon...Im sure you could come up with something cool and/or original for your sig. I have faith in you. ;)

Now, for the love thing...I think I am falling in love...hmmm. I am trying not to but its hard especially when I see this guy everyday at work. Must fight the temptation though :erk:

persephone28 said:
^OUCH! That sounds painful! C'mon...Im sure you could come up with something cool and/or original for your sig. I have faith in you. ;)
I HAD something cool and original before, but in case you missed my "catching up on 5 days posting" reference, what I DON'T HAVE is TIME. I'm frustrated enough as it is... let along how annoyed I'd get sitting down trying to come up with something sig-worthy. Could be worse, I could be a sig-spammer like that other mexican lad. :rolleyes: