Love

Originally posted by ashure
i dont consider myself romantic but believe_and experienced_love at first sight 4 years ago and were still together. hey and even in 15 min. he will be here in paris with me. i think this one of the best days of my life:)

Good! you're staying at the hotel I mentioned?

i dont consider myself romantic but believe_and experienced_love at first sight 4 years ago and were still together. hey and even in 15 min. he will be here in paris with me. i think this one of the best days of my life:)

nice
have a great time in paris.

Originally posted by Mariner
Good! you're staying at the hotel I mentioned?

as i understand you didnt read hugz&kisses thread- there i told that im staying in another hotel;this one is in Denfert Rochereau and has free internet access :)

as i understand you didnt read hugz&kisses thread- there i told that im staying in another hotel;this one is in Denfert Rochereau and has free internet access :)
ah okay, otherwise you couldve started talking with the receptionist about antimatter.... :p
have lotsa fun girl! and tell mehdi to come back to the forum!

there can't be love at first sight. you need to know someone to love him/her in any way. there can be some kind of attraction, "liking" if you want, but certainly no such thing as love. if you do believe in love at first sight, you have a different meaning for the word than i do. i think it's the deepest feeling in the world. you just can't have that if you just look at a man/woman...

i know i might seem unromantic, but romance really means nothing to me. you like some people or you don't... you love, you hate, what the fuck does romance have to do with all this?

It was a little bit like this with my girlfriend, and than, this crazy thing called "routine" appears... :s
i'm afraid of it...
But I have to admuit that I'm not romantic at all!
And what about you, Anathemongs?:D

Originally posted by Cerulean
Because it's DOOOOM to weep in the graveyard forests under the wintermoon with howling wolves on the background dropping tears in the rivers of sadness. Ivo knows the true essence of doom
of course i do :lol:

Originally posted by miranda B
Why:confused:
the main reason is that i was betrayed by my long term love 2 months ago - it was too shocking and now i'm ok, but still have lost some of my faith in love...and maybe into the women's devotion...dunno...:cry:

Originally posted by Giorgos
ok ok i stolen from poster from UFO's but it's the same like many things in my life....

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Giorgo:worship:

yous reminded me of Mulder and my life obsession with the x-files:D

I want to believe as well.
if people believed only in things that they had proof(what can we call a valid proof?...),they would not believe in anything actually:(

Originally posted by sol83
there can't be love at first sight. you need to know someone to love him/her in any way. there can be some kind of attraction, "liking" if you want, but certainly no such thing as love. if you do believe in love at first sight, you have a different meaning for the word than i do. i think it's the deepest feeling in the world. you just can't have that if you just look at a man/woman...

i know i might seem unromantic, but romance really means nothing to me. you like some people or you don't... you love, you hate, what the fuck does romance have to do with all this?

Solon,you are so right.This is one of the truths.The logical truth and i completely agree with this.

But what happens with me,is that i usually have 2 or 3 opinions about a matter and i can fully confront each of them with equally good grounds.which in the end confuses me.in the end ,i accept that there are many truths.equally valid.as there are many realities.parallel ones.equally real.frightening...

so,there may be love at first sight.it has to do with the essense of being and the aura you exude.what we call"chemistry".

many times,our instincts lead us to the right way.many times they dont(not a very good sense of instinct).

personally,my only love at first sight was my cat:eek: i hated cats before seeing him.but when i saw this dead fluffy fat bastard,i said"you belong to me".he is my best mate now:)

and maybe there is another case like the above,that occured very recently:) but i dunno yet:oops: :oops: :tickled: :tickled:
lalalalalalallaallaalla:D

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
and maybe there is another case like the above,that occured very recently:) but i dunno yet:oops: :oops: :tickled: :tickled:
lalalalalalallaallaalla:D

whoo sounds intense :)