Love

Originally posted by Strangelight
Too young? :confused: eh?
yeah, there is no age on loving eachother.
The difficult thing is that its hard to keep on with it though, par example: about your younger love's friends, you have to face them and try not to be annoyed by their 'childish behaviour' / your friends that wont get it you are loving her, because she is thinking in another way then they do etc. / and vice versa if your love is older....
But when you can go through all these things you are really a strong couple.

serious talking going on :eek:

love at first sight was common in the past.a rich boy's father met a beautiful girl's father and they agreed to marry them.so the first time the kids met the were already married,of course love comes before marriage etc

Originally posted by the_good_son141
love before first sight!
are we gettin philosofical? doh!

no sol made it clear for us, there is no such love at first sight.
there is possibility though, i mean you can try to work sth out from the first moment, but no way you can love eachother from the first moment you meet.

Yeah, on-topic: I agree with our friend Sol. I think you can feel attracted (is it actually spelled with 2 T's?) at first sight but there's this huuuuuuuge difference between feeling attracted and being in love... Love does exist but it needs plenty of time. You got to know a whole bunch about the other person before you can really love her/him imo. Me and my girlfriend had just talked with each other a few months before we got together 'officially', if you go together more quickly there's much more chance it will not last very long (the relationship), so that's crap

Originally posted by Cerulean
Yeah, on-topic: I agree with our friend Sol. I think you can feel attracted (is it actually spelled with 2 T's?) at first sight but there's this huuuuuuuge difference between feeling attracted and being in love... Love does exist but it needs plenty of time. You got to know a whole bunch about the other person before you can really love her/him imo. Me and my girlfriend had just talked with each other a few months before we got together 'officially', if you go together more quickly there's much more chance it will not last very long (the relationship), so that's crap

i dont agree on that last bit.
if you know eachother 1week or 3months if you are right for one and other it works.
i dont think you can put a timelimit on love.

I'm not talking about timelimits anyway. I stay with my opinion though, there's not such a thing as love at first sight, only dreamers can believe in that, anyone with realistic thoughts should know it's fairytales and crap

Originally posted by Cerulean
I'm not talking about timelimits anyway. I stay with my opinion though, there's not such a thing as love at first sight, only dreamers can believe in that, anyone with realistic thoughts should know it's fairytales and crap

well i guess i am a dreamer with realistic thoughts;)