Low Biological Quality of Humankind

I'm arguing with doing away with unneccesary theology. Who's with me?
Viva La Revolucion! We will eliminate all those Untersmench Christians,Muslims, Jews, and what have you! The Canadians too! Just because we can.

After we have achieved that we will roam around the woods, listen to Burzum, and hit each other with a +3 Hammer of Racial Purity!

Only for you SS. I believe in the freedom of an adult to believe in what he/she desires, but when it permeates every level of government and society like in the US...

I object to any nannying by the government or any institution. Thats what organized religion is. A huge ubiqitous nanny. That more than anything is why I object to the war on drugs (sorry to bring up another thread.) How dare they tell me that I can't do whatever I want as long as it doesn't physically hurt others or impinge on their property? Also (not my own original idea coming) who thinks the term "war on terrorism," is like declaring a "war on pincer movements."

Note: obviously, "war on terrorism" is just a slogan, not a technical description of an operation - don't read deeper into it than necessary.

RookParliament said:
Only for you SS. I believe in the freedom of an adult to believe in what he/she desires, but when it permeates every level of government and society like in the US...

I object to any nannying by the government or any institution. Thats what organized religion is. A huge ubiqitous nanny. That more than anything is why I object to the war on drugs (sorry to bring up another thread.) How dare they tell me that I can't do whatever I want as long as it doesn't physically hurt others or impinge on their property? Also (not my own original idea coming) who thinks the term "war on terrorism," is like declaring a "war on pincer movements."
where in the word "theology" is organized, mass religion implied? or government sanctioned? i merely suggest that faith and religion, regardless of form, is very lacking in this age of society. i agree with you that no one should tell you what to think, nor should any government have a right to demand it of you.

Silent Song said:
where in the word "theology" is organized, mass religion implied? or government sanctioned? i merely suggest that faith and religion, regardless of form, is very lacking in this age of society. i agree with you that no one should tell you what to think, nor should any government have a right to demand it of you.

The first paragraph was about theology and the second was more of a tangent. But with unneccesary theology I was just more than likely using, improperly, your words. Anyway I meant it to mean an overarching concentration of power in any religious group's hands. We have too much "theology" as in too much power in Christian hands in America, and Islamic hands in the Mid-East and parts of Africa and Asia. Also too much power with the Rastafarians in Jamaica.

power? you must mean the very public face of the roman catholic church (for christianity). i find a great deal of fault with their organization, and powerful though they may be, they hardly represent christianity if at all.

Crimson Velvet said:
There are a billion catholics. Of course they represents christianity.
there are a billion people who on some census claimed to be catholic.

1. this does not mean that they are all in fact catholic.
2. this only represents christianity if catholicism does, and i believe it largely does not in its modern form.

statistics like these are easily manipulated. it would be much more solid if the number were of people who are active christians in their communities. i could not dispute that.