@lumitalvi & finland *g*

nice thread ;)

[*]impaled nazarene
dunno, not my kind of music...

[*]apocalyptica
far overrated I think, its not bad but it's getting boring without voice... I liked the songs where they had guest singers tho, specially the one with the guano apes singer, this was fucking great!

[*]stratovarious
nah... they have catching melodies tho, I liked the song "hunting high and low" (is it the right name?)

[*]rottensound
never heard of them

[*]children of bodom
they were great at the beginning, I love their 2 first albums, but then it got boring... but live they are really great, saw them 3 times this year and it was cool!!!

[*]... and oceans
not very original but not bad either

[*]him
first album was great, second album had a few cool songs, then it got terribly poppish... and I agree that I just cant understand what girls find beautiful in ville... he looks like a girl... :ill:

[*]bleakwail
never heard too

[*]amorphis
they were gods!!!! live a bit boring tho

[*]finntroll
funny music if u are drunk but far overrated imo... its a little bit ridiculous...

[*]norther
not bad, but too much of a cob copy

[*]shape of despair
fucking rules!!!! one of the best doom metal bands!

[*]to/die/for
if u wanna fall asleep go on... :ill: its terribly boring, they have nice covers tho but thats all...

[*]ensiferum
never heard their music but wanna check it out

[*]nightwish
great voice, great woman, nice music!

and u forgot: SENTENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BAND FROM FINNLAND EVER :worship: :worship: :worship:

:lol:
Yehh.. my first band shirt was Sentenced´s Down (bought it... I quess ´96 or ´97) and I met my boyfriend the first time at their gig (´97). So even though their never stuff is... umm... no-good, I still have some emotional touch to them. And especially for the Down-cd.

@VilenesS: Thnx! Glad you liked it. Your pics are also veeeery interesting ;) Wanna see your face better :yell:

@Eos: Actually the sleeves are just rolled up ;) but I HAVE been thinkig about taking them off. Maybe I should... yeah, I´m gonna! :)

lumitalvi said:
:lol:
Yehh.. my first band shirt was Sentenced´s Down (bought it... I quess ´96 or ´97) and I met my boyfriend the first time at their gig (´97). So even though their never stuff is... umm... no-good, I still have some emotional touch to them. And especially for the Down-cd.

@VilenesS: Thnx! Glad you liked it. Your pics are also veeeery interesting ;) Wanna see your face better :yell:

@Eos: Actually the sleeves are just rolled up ;) but I HAVE been thinkig about taking them off. Maybe I should... yeah, I´m gonna! :)

hehe nice story, I also met my bf at a gig of a finnish band, it was cob ;) nice haircolor u have btw!!!!

Thank you :) sadly now my hair is boring-brown (the pics are about two months old).
The bleeching was killing my hair!!!
But when I´m 40 I will have gray hair and then nothing can stop me for having blue hair ever again!!!!

DragonLady1 said:
[*]shape of despair
fucking rules!!!! one of the best doom metal bands!
agreed, which other bands do you like?
i prefer skepticism, esoteric, my dying bride, candlemass, place of skulls, teeth of lions rule the divine a.s.o. ;)

DragonLady1 said:
and u forgot: SENTENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BAND FROM FINNLAND EVER :worship: :worship: :worship:
i thought they were from norway :Spin:

VilenesS said:
agreed, which other bands do you like?
i prefer skepticism, esoteric, my dying bride, candlemass, place of skulls, teeth of lions rule the divine a.s.o. ;)

i thought they were from norway :Spin:

nice, I also like doom metal a lot, like my dying bride, candlemass, while heaven wept, mourning beloved, shape of despair (as mentioned), pantheist etc...

then of course also anathema, antimatter, katatonia, opeth, a perfect circle, tool, green carnation, in flames, dark tranquillity, suidakra, pain, primordial and so many more :) and u?

I would, but I´m kinda bored in that. It´s always either black, brown or red. And nothing ever stays in my hair, it fades after 4 washes no matter what it was :(
They say my hair is slippery, or whatever :). But when I´m bored enough for this brown, maybe I´ll go for red.

DragonLady1 said:
then of course also anathema, antimatter, katatonia, opeth, a perfect circle, tool, green carnation, in flames, dark tranquillity, suidakra, pain, primordial and so many more :) and u?
i guess you'll have to connect your icq ... :D

well, katatonia is my fav-band besides burzum, i could listen to their music anyplace anytime ... so fucking beautifully sad,
especially the "discouraged ones" album ... :erk:
antimatter is also great, despite the fact that i've been trying to get "lights out" for a couple of weeks
opeth, green carnation, in flames, pain ... all solid stuff ;)

@doom
i also enjoy slow, droning stuff like earth, sunn 0))), boris, fall of the grey-winged one, beyond black void, hlidolf a.s.o.,
but i guess i'm the only one who love this sort of music :Spin:

lumitalvi said:
The bleeching was killing my hair!!!
Know the problem :erk:. I started when I was 14:
permanent wave (which made the hair bright brown), cut them off (chin-length), black (for about two or three years), red (for about three years). The shitty thing is that when you're dying your hair you should cut it more often :( . So about 2 years ago I decided to grow it again first and then to see what next *gg*.

Hearse said:
But where are the other great finn bands like:
Thy Serpent
Sentenced
Farmakon
Thales :rolleyes: ;)
Swallow the Sun
Silentium
etc...
farmakon and swallow the sun are from finland? i thought they were from sweden ... fuck, seems that every 3. good band is from finland :D

i don't know "thales", "thy serpent" and "silentium", what genres do they play?

@lumi
you pm will be written this evening, i promise :Spin:

VilenesS said:
farmakon and swallow the sun are from finland? i thought they were from sweden ... fuck, seems that every 3. good band is from finland :D

@lumi
you pm will be written this evening, i promise :Spin:

Well, I can´t help myself mentioning that the singer of Farmakon is my brother :D

I hope you keep your promise too ;)

ileddoz said:
peter tägtgren hatte mal rote haare! höhö, keiner versteht mich
<--Belphegor - Fukk the blood of Christ <--die ÜBERGRANATE!
I understood what you wrote :loco:
Here ya go:
01014_11agr.jpg