lyrics question

cbb2

Lazy bum.
Jun 9, 2006
Why have CoB only released lyrics for some of their songs? For instance, there are lyrics to Needled 24/7 and Chokehold, but not Sixpounder, and so forth.

And so that Alexi, when drunk, can fuck up and no one knows what the fuck he's saying so they can't tell.

Right. :)
But... but sometimes I'd really love to find the other lyrics ot all their songs, cause about a song I like to know what the text talks about.
Okay, I know that I would never be able to learn them though, but I'd like to know.
Just to know them... yes, sometimes I'm too curious.

^Thank you so much...
I hope they're correct, cause you know... it's hard to find the original versions on the net...
But thanks again! :)

Yeah, yeah... And then ppl make up lyrics... I listened to all of their albuns and corrected the lyrics but there are mistakes that I can't correct, anyway, it's better than the lyrics that I see on the net... Sometimes I don't even understand what Alexi sings... Lol.

For example, Sixpounder: Can you say what you can't do/ In darkness of the eyes...

I can be wrong, but I don't think that Alexi says that, and this is what's on the Internet...

(Sorry if there's any mistakes) :p

It's because ALexi doesn't think they are worth putting in the booklet. He doesn't really focus on the lyrics. He says he just writes them cuz he has something to sing.

^Most of the time Alexi himself doesn't know what he's saying. He forgets the lyrics sometimes so he has to compromise.

I get most of my lyrics from sing364...i think that's what's it called. Most of them seem acurate. I love the lyrics. I think they are really good and they should all be put in the book.

It's because ALexi doesn't think they are worth putting in the booklet. He doesn't really focus on the lyrics. He says he just writes them cuz he has something to sing.

^Most of the time Alexi himself doesn't know what he's saying. He forgets the lyrics sometimes so he has to compromise.

I get most of my lyrics from sing364...i think that's what's it called. Most of them seem acurate. I love the lyrics. I think they are really good and they should all be put in the book.

omgcat.jpg
You're back... wb.. I think
megaconfused.gif

Yeah Lady_Laido!!!!!!

^I don't know if this is the kind of happy you experience when a friend comes out of rehab sober and clean, or a wrong happiness, for say the return of a rash on your genitals... I guess we'll have to wait and see. :lol:

The lyrics aren't really that amazing anyway.
Some of them are pretty good though. I love the lyrics for Living Dead Beat.
I forgot the site I used, it was quite accurate, I'll post it later if I can find it. I'm at school now, everything is blocked. ><
Whatever you do, do NOT use darklyrics.com.

The lyrics aren't really that amazing anyway.
Some of them are pretty good though. I love the lyrics for Living Dead Beat.
I forgot the site I used, it was quite accurate, I'll post it later if I can find it. I'm at school now, everything is blocked. ><
Whatever you do, do NOT use darklyrics.com.

Probably because the Living Dead Beat lyrics are official.