Mac RIP

SONUVA BITCH

Aww man.

Damn I am going to miss this guy

Rest in Peace

Time is a river... and life flows away.............

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I got to see him perform at PPUSA III. It was my first exposure the band, and to Mac's vocals, but it definitely made me a fan.

Me too, and he was absolutely killer that night. RIP Mac and thanks to Glenn for bringing them on. Love his voice.

I too would like to piggyback on the sentiments from my predecessors...Threshold and Mac acquired a fan for life the night they played at PPUSA III. Their performance that night has a permanent place in my Top 10 best sets at ProgPower. Mac could sing the phone book and I would buy it...what a sad day indeed. I too heard the rumors about him joining Galloglass (a great band in their own right), and even hopped on board the Mac train with Yargos and PowerWorld.

You will be missed, my friend...RIP.

Lost for words. The Mac years with Threshold are by far some of the best recordings ever. He will be missed:(

Just because I'm too lazy to look for this information elsewhere: at one point, I read he was contributing to Galloglass. Did that ever result in a CD release?

Ken
Unfortunately, no. Galloglass broke up shortly after Mac joined & quickly retired. great band & could have done awesome shit with Mac.

RIP Mac, your amazing voice will be missed!

I wasn't aware of Threshold heading into PP VIII. I got Dead Reckoning to check them out and have been listening to the band non-stop ever since.

RIP Mac. What an incredible voice. Seems like all my favorite vocalists are being silenced (e.g. Midnight).

As soon as I got home, I put on The Sheltering Sky from Wireless Acoustic, which is my favorite Mac track...